Sign in to follow this  
FightTheFury

Broken anticheat?

Is anticheat system broken or people having some kind of special hacks that noone detects it? Proper anticheat system update when?

cheat / anticheat industry is very lucrative.

i highly doubt there will ever come a day where an online game will manage to have 0 cheaters.

• Like 1

Since i seen only speedhacks on FC. i bet its new incomplete cheats. LO should remove option to play APB without steam and start to use VAC ban.

4 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

LO should remove option to play APB without steam and start to use VAC ban.

You know, creating new Steam account takes less than a minute just like creating new APB account. 
I think even Baba Ji's black magic is more effective against cheaters than "Steam" and "VAC ban" 😂

I don't miss when I don't lag either that doesn't mean I cheat.
What player mods they are using and what mods are on their weapons are important. It makes all the difference.
Some people have 1,000 dollar graphics cards and it makes a huge difference in game play.
A few on Jericho have gaming comps that prices start at 3,000 before they upgrade a graphics card and processor and memory sticks etc and no store bought comp can keep up with them because of it.
store bought shelf comps are pretty much potato comps

10 minutes ago, ឴឴឴឴឴឴឴ said:

8 minutes ago, ឴឴឴឴឴឴឴ said:

You know, creating new Steam account takes less than a minute just like creating new APB account. 
I think even Baba Ji's black magic is more effective against cheaters than "Steam" and "VAC ban" <i class='emojijs-emoji-1f602'></i>

Not true you need to validate you're acc via phone. thus made more less cheaters in CSGO.

Just now, MssWolfy said:

cj3

that's clearly l2p issuess. Edited by EMilika
typo-z

Tap firing  does wonders so does a gaming mouse.
You sound new to higher end computers.
They really do make that big of a difference even if you only drop a new graphics in a store bought comp it will make leaps and bounds of difference.
had a potato comp dropped in a new graphics card then went to silver threat just like that.

Oh forgot to comment about vac bans....that's on a vac server and APB has their own.
Not sure about how vac servers can be signed up for to be used to function for APB  though sorry.

Edited by Fortune Runner

Since they implimented Battleye I've only seen one player that I thought looked a bit suspect in missions, and they could very well have just been a high ranked dethreater farming noobs and drunks like myself.

The game is nowhere near the cheatfest it was when I first started playing.

even if u tap fire u wouldnt able to kill in under a second from 30-50 metre distance by just tapping no possible to do it

Just now, MssWolfy said:

even if u tap fire u wouldnt able to kill in under a second from 30-50 metre distance by just tapping no possible to do it

yes it can. 
original.png
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MssWolfy said:

joker cr5 i most certainly can kill you in that range before you fart from being frightened

6 minutes ago, EMilika said:
Not true you need to validate you're acc via phone. thus made more less cheaters in CSGO.
Wrong.
You don't need a phone number to create Steam account or to play CS:GO. 2FA (Steam) and Prime (CS:GO) are optional features and are NOT enforced.

1 minute ago, EMilika said:
yes it can. 
original.png
more rapidly u fire the worser accuraty gets, there is no way to kill like this in hight range, i always do 2 burst of 3 bullets with n tec and it never was faster than under second

Just now, ឴឴឴឴឴឴឴ said:
Wrong.
You don't need a phone number to create Steam account or to play CS:GO. 2FA (Steam) and Prime (CS:GO) are optional features and are NOT enforced.
noone plays without prime dude wtf are you even about.  have you even been globul? GLOBUL! 

MssWolfy not to insult you
You come off as a bronze or low silver who just does not know how to play very well.
Which means you should be taking notes from those who are higher up so that you can learn how to play better.
it doesn't sound like there were cheaters to me but instead sounds like you just aren't good enough yet.

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

You come off as a bronze or low silver who just does not know how to play very well.
Which means you should be taking notes from those who are higher up so that you can learn how to play better.
it doesn't sound like there were cheaters to me but instead sounds like you just aren't good enough yet.

nonono its been pratice for 1500 hours, and there is no really chance to kill someone that fast from that distance without loosing accuraty no matter how good ur pc is. 

Just now, MssWolfy said:
Just now, Fortune Runner said:

nonono its been pratice for 1500 hours, and there is no really chance to kill someone that fast from that distance without loosing accuraty no matter how good ur pc is. 
but I can....I do it daily.....
and no I don't cheat
certain guns when tap fired correctly you most certainly can.

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must beat cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Friendly reminder: Things like base accuracy, bloom, max rate of fire, damage dropoff and rng are ALL server sided and cannot be changed by cheats  

Please, spread the word. 

Edited by CookiePuss

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Friendly reminder: Things like base accuracy, bloom, max rate of fire, damage dropoff and rng are ALL server sided and cannot be changed by cheats  

Please, spread the word. 

foh with ur facts and logic

Sign in to follow this