Sign in to follow this  
Nitronik

Tweak respawn flow for LTL Arrests

This applies for when you, a criminal, are cuffed
As soon as you are despawned, instead of forcing the victim to listen to the death theme and killcam - switch immediately to the spawn selection screen and skip the spawn timer altogether - using the "Forced Respawn In:" countdown instead.

That still leaves you some time to pick your spawn, and will let you respawn as soon as you've decided

This should help balance the exceedingly long respawn times after being arrested

Edited by Nitronik
  • Like 5

Spawns are soo long so this will make your experience against LTL player a lil bit less frustrating.

Good suggestion 😄

Arguably, if you can manage to pull off successful arrests with how gimped the LTL guns are compared to their lethal counterparts, you probably deserve them (and deserve the subsequent power to massively slow down the Criminal side's momentum). However, I can understand why this could be frustrating to Criminals.

No strong opinion one way or the other from me.

• Like 1

sorry but all players should be forced to listen to my sick propanity theme, arrested or killed 

• Like 1

Filthy Criminal.

You will get arrested and Like it Even after i drop a boom box next to you And listen to my theme (I made into a 5 second loopable song)

The timers are long so we don't have to pay taxes.

I don't like this. 
Reasons why :
Crims already  appear  to spawn closer than enforcers.
LTL is hard to use as it is and with those two factors combined the respawn time keeps the arrests balanced
Plus why are you not you rescuing the people arrested when that is why there's a wait time to begin with.....

Throw out rescuing? no

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

[citation needed]

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:
3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

[citation needed]
A few enforcers mentioned spawn points putting them 150 to 200 away and how crims were spawning closer.
some thread about fixing spawn points.

On 9/29/2018 at 6:21 PM, MartinPL said:

Arguably, if you can manage to pull off successful arrests with how gimped the LTL guns are compared to their lethal counterparts, you probably deserve them (and deserve the subsequent power to massively slow down the Criminal side's momentum). However, I can understand why this could be frustrating to Criminals.

No strong opinion one way or the other from me.

Most people just use 1 PIG hit + Perc to stun, while carrying a good primary like Ntec.

i wish the arrest has actualy a better use

as example arrested player is out of mission (just hit K ready and u get already into next anyway)

or a longer respawn time  /  or maybe no respawn  but can only be rescue by team member

its difficult as a enforcer to disable and handcuff someone while other will kill us and free the crime and while we did successfully arrest him  it does not even do anything good

sorry bad english^^

make an enf and try ltl u will immediately appreciate how bad ltl really are I know its frustrating to deal with but a stun gun takes 8 shot to stun and fastest a stun will happen is 1.05 seconds were as most lethal weapons will kill in .7 seconds and on top of getting the stun u have to then run your patootie all the way to them and hope to get the arrest off with out getting flanked or the more common option a team mate kills your stun

• Like 2

7 hours ago, kurbstomp88 said:

make an enf and try ltl u will immediately appreciate how bad ltl really are I know its frustrating to deal with but a stun gun takes 8 shot to stun and fastest a stun will happen is 1.05 seconds were as most lethal weapons will kill in .7 seconds and on top of getting the stun u have to then run your patootie all the way to them and hope to get the arrest off with out getting flanked or the more common option a team mate kills your stun

I am close to Cop 14, with the intention of getting that sweet Stabba OPGL.

Yes please! This will allow enforcers to get more arrests per mission, meaning less time grinding cop roles and less missions criminals get stuck being farm animals.

But the point of doing arrests is to make the respawn time longer , it takes more effort but is also more rewarding

Ehm also why remove the theme part , did something annoyed you when you got arested ? 🤔