Sign in to follow this  
Aftokinito

This is absolutely unacceptable

spoiler%5D

3 months to get ANY response to a ticket regarding a customer not getting his paid product is absurd. Is LO going to do anything about this or will I have to pursue this via the legal system?
  • Like 2

Yeah man go through the legal system. File those charges that will cost wayyy more than that pack. DOOO IT or the attorney fees. It sucks that you have to wait this long, but you should totally do the legal system route./sarcasm

It could have gotten lost which happens or skipped over because human error is a real thing. Hopefully it gets resolved

Edited by xertioN
sarcasm

Do you also have your two hyperactive soccer kids with you? Bet your minivan is parked in a disabled person parking spot just outside the door.

Seriously though, your ticket probably got lost in the massive amount of tickets they receive.
Things like that happen. They're also just humans, mistakes happen.

Just open a new ticket and wait a couple days.

It's beyond me why anyone would wait 3 months and NOT try to open a new ticket.

47 minutes ago, Aftokinito said:
  Reveal hidden contents

spoiler%5D

3 months to get ANY response to a ticket regarding a customer not getting his paid product is absurd. Is LO going to do anything about this or will I have to pursue this via the legal system?
Understand how many tickets they have to go through.

Here are the current CS stats this week:
- 76,568 total tickets have been created for APB in the last 90 days
- 8,161 of them have been closed.
- 98,443 interactions back and forth on tickets.
- 1,472 of them are untouched.
Source:On September 8th They stopped reporting Ticket stats (I'll miss them)

ye not like support is human or anything and have hundreds, heck, thousands of tickets to deal with since the new support portal opened.

I do not need to deal with attorneys to pursue the claim thorugh the legal system since I live in the EU where customers are protected, unlike in the US, so the consumer protection board handles these kind of issue for free (well, paid with taxes, after all).

I am also astonished by the amount of circlejerking and fanboyism in this forum. How is paying for something and NOT receiving the item acceptable? How is it acceptable for the company not to respond ANYTHING after 3 months when this happens? For reference, this is already outside the EU limits for acceptable customer support response times so Little Orbit is committing a business infraction right now.

Edited by Aftokinito

6 minutes ago, Aftokinito said:

I do not need to deal with attorneys to pursue the claim thorugh the legal system since I live in the EU where customers are protected, unlike in the US, so the consumer protection board handles these kind of issue for free (well, paid with taxes, after all).

I am also astonished by the amount of circlejerking and fanboyism in this forum. How is paying for something and NOT receiving the item acceptable? How is it acceptable for the company not to respond ANYTHING after 3 months when this happens? For reference, this is already outside the EU limits for acceptable customer support response times so Little Orbit is committing a business infraction right now.

I can't see any circlejerking or fanboyism here.

You bought something, you didn't get the item (or partially did).
You made a support ticket, it got lost.
With over 50k tickets on 10ish workers or so, things like that happen. Completely normal, get over it.

The only one at fault here is you not doing anything about it for three months straight.

4 minutes ago, GhosT said:

I can't see any circlejerking or fanboyism here.

You bought something, you didn't get the item (or partially did).
You made a support ticket, it got lost.
With over 50k tickets on 10ish workers or so, things like that happen. Completely normal, get over it.

The only one at fault here is you not doing anything about it for three months straight.
Oh so now we're victim shaming too, lovely community.
It is not my fault that they lost their ticket, it's the company's LEGAL responsibility to ensure their customers are offered support for the products/services they offer and there are work methodologies and practices to ensure that this does not happen.
I worked many years in customer support for gaming related companies (mostly renowned GSPs) and I would have been fired straight if this ever happened during my shift.

It is NOT acceptable for this to happen and the fact that you keep defending the company behind such practices only confirms that this forum is indeed a big circlejerk.

11 minutes ago, Aftokinito said:
Oh so now we're victim shaming too, lovely community.
It is not my fault that they lost their ticket, it's the company's LEGAL responsibility to ensure their customers are offered support for the products/services they offer and there are work methodologies and practices to ensure that this does not happen.
I worked many years in customer support for gaming related companies (mostly renowned GSPs) and I would have been fired straight if this ever happened during my shift.

It is NOT acceptable for this to happen and the fact that you keep defending the company behind such practices only confirms that this forum is indeed a big circlejerk.

You won't get anywhere with this attitude. You approach things like this in a friendly, neutral way, instead of barging in and shouting at everyone.
If you every worked in customer support, you should know this. Obviously you don't.

People are more likely to help out friendly persons, and even give them a little gift or something for the inconvenience.
If someone comes in and screams THIS IS ILLEGAL, ILL GET MY LAWYER, IT'S MY RIGHT!!!! you're gonna get nowhere.

//Edit: I'm not "victim shaming" nor am I defending this company. What I'm saying is common sense and should be known by anyone who does things in real life.
  Edited by GhosT
edit
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, GhosT said:

You won't get anywhere with this attitude. You approach things like this in a friendly, neutral way, instead of barging in and shouting at everyone.
If you every worked in customer support, you should know this. Obviously you don't.

People are more likely to help out friendly persons, and even give them a little gift or something for the inconvenience.
If someone comes in and screams THIS IS ILLEGAL, ILL GET MY LAWYER, IT'S MY RIGHT!!!! you're gonna get nowhere.

//Edit: I'm not "victim shaming" nor am I defending this company. What I'm saying is common sense and should be known by anyone who does things in real life.

My first message was everything but threatening, unpolite or attacking. When the company that LEGALLY has to offer you support ignores its duties and commits a BUSINESS INFRACTION as per british and EU law (LO's Eu HQ is in London), there is no other solution but to pursue the legal path as it's obvious that LO is absolutely incapable of leveraging the resources reequired to commit to the business it is operating.
3 minutes ago, sakafiskafnjak said:

Its your own fault for spending money on this game while its in the state it is right now. 

Oh yeah, petty me for purchasing an item publicly available that is tied to legal terms that are not being fulfilled by the seller in a game I like and have been playing on and off since EA times.
I bet you are the same of people that blame victims of no or murder for dressing suggestingly. Edited by Aftokinito

Seriously though, quit whining and make a new ticket.
And do yourself a favor, write a polite one.

1 minute ago, GhosT said:

Seriously though, quit whining and make a new ticket.
And do yourself a favor, write a polite one.

At this point it is too late for LO and me to politely resolve this, they have had 3 months to have proper work practices and procedures to prevent urgent tickets from rotting for 3 months.
If you do not have anything meaningful to add to the conversation, please just ignore this thread.

5 minutes ago, Aftokinito said:
At this point it is too late for LO and me to politely resolve this, they have had 3 months to have proper work practices and procedures to prevent urgent tickets from rotting for 3 months.
If you do not have anything meaningful to add to the conversation, please just ignore this thread.

I'm probably adding the most meaningful thing you'll ever get in this silly rant of yours.

If you don't get a reply in more than two weeks max, you should send a new ticket.
It's common sense. Especially if you claim that you already worked in customer support.

just do a chargeback, that will solve everyone’s problems 

1 minute ago, GhosT said:

I'm probably adding the most meaningful thing you'll ever get in this silly rant of yours.

If you don't get a reply in more than two weeks max, you should send a new ticket.
It's common sense. Especially if you claim that you already worked in customer support.
This is actually not true for any organized CS infrastructure since new tickets are added to the END of the backlog and tier 1 goes through tickets chronologically.
It's not common sense, it's ignorance, keyboard warriorysm, victim shaming and ad hominem all the way through this forum thread.

I don't get how you just sat on your patootie for months waiting? You couldn't submit another ticket to check just in case this one got lost? Maybe something with a polite email saying could you recheck on this ticket number, please? Also, you might be protected but it doesn't mean it won't get drawn out and you might not see any of it. Its to late for this to be politely resolved? You literally didn't do anything for months... Human error is real. Customer support is HUMAN. Jesus

Edit

Also charge back do it. +1 for vsb

Edited by xertioN

Just now, xertioN said:

I don't get how you just sat on your patootie for months waiting? You couldn't reply to it? You couldn't submit another ticket to check just in case this one got lost? Maybe something with a polite email saying could you recheck on this ticket number, please? Also, you might be protected but it doesn't mean it won't get drawn out and you might not see any of it. Its to late for this to be politely resolved? You literally didn't do anything for months... Human error is real. Customer support is HUMAN. Jesus

You do not understand CS in the slightest. Any organized CS department will get your ticket delayed the more responses you add and the more tickets you create. As I already explained, any sensible support department will add new tickets to the END of the backlog and tier 1 agents will go through the list chronologically, classificating urgency, risk and other factors and rerouting tickets for higher tiers where applicable.

Every time you "bump" your ticket in a sane CS environment, you are delaying the ticket.

2 minutes ago, Aftokinito said:
This is actually not true for any organized CS infrastructure since new tickets are added to the END of the backlog and tier 1 goes through tickets chronologically.
It's not common sense, it's ignorance, keyboard warriorysm, victim shaming and ad hominem all the way through this forum thread.

u-huh.

And what's your excuse for doing absolutely nothing for three months, despite you being so desperate about 10$?

Are you serious? I don't understand CS? 

Again I guess you don't understand a company as small as this one isn't perfect, but hey you go that route. Give it to the man. Maybe idk 3 months not doing anything.... Clearly you don't understand things get lost

Edited by xertioN

1 hour ago, Zolerox said:
Understand how many tickets they have to go through.

Here are the current CS stats this week:
- 76,568 total tickets have been created for APB in the last 90 days
- 8,161 of them have been closed.
- 98,443 interactions back and forth on tickets.
- 1,472 of them are untouched.
Source:On September 8th They stopped reporting Ticket stats (I'll miss them)

Wow, I read these numbers and think:
"who the hell even submits all these tickets when the game population is dead?"

Sorry but 70k tickets in a game that has maybe 3k active players in total sounds like a joke. Not even if everyone sent a ticket per day you would get to that claimed total.

2 minutes ago, GhosT said:

u-huh.

And what's your excuse for doing absolutely nothing for three months, despite you being so desperate about 10$?
At this point it is obvious that you are not reading my responses and are just trolling and constantly attacking for whatever personal reason you have. I have already explained my motives for giving them time.
2 minutes ago, xertioN said:

Are you serious? I don't understand CS? 

Again I guess you don't understand a company as small as this one isn't perfect, but hey you go that route. Give it to the man. Maybe idk 3 months not doing anything.... Clearly you don't understand things get lost

Yes, you do not understand how CUSTOMER SUPPORT (are you serious? you really didn't understand the acronym?). I have already explained my motives but it is clear that you too are ignoring the thread completely and just jumping to constant attacks and victim shaming for whatever personal reasons you have.
2 minutes ago, Nessie said:

Wow, I read these numbers and think:
"who the hell even submits all these tickets when the game population is dead?"

Sorry but 70k tickets in a game that has maybe 3k active players in total sounds like a joke. Not even if everyone sent a ticket per day you would get to that claimed total.

Most of them are probably unfounded hackusations that any sensive CS department would rate lower priority than a SALES issue (sales and transaction issues are always top priority in any CS environment ffs, they directly threated the business goal).

5 minutes ago, Aftokinito said:
At this point it is obvious that you are not reading my responses and are just trolling and constantly attacking for whatever personal reason you have. I have already explained my motives for giving them time.

I am reading your responses, but I have a hard time taking them serious as it's mostly just whining.
Yes, you explained what you think they should've done different (can't blame them. it happens.)
Yet you refuse to say why you didn't do anything for three months.

Just now, Aftokinito said:
You really are dense.
if you bump the ticket you will have to wait for the whole backlog to be cleared. Every time you bump the ticket before it has been classified by tier 1, you are delaying your response even more. There is no point in bumping tickets in any organized CS environment. 

If bumping is so bad, why did you do it?

Besides, I said open a new one.
A few of my tickets have been "ignored" before, and making a new one with the exact same text from the first one got me a reply within two to three days.

I think it's pretty clear that you've never worked in customer support.