Lixil

OTW Patch Notes 1.19.7 (1022)

Hello everyone,

A new patch is going up onto the OTW server. This patch included a number of fixes and some added features.

Bug Fixes:

Improved the reliability of Mobile Radar Tower.
Bullets will now correctly pass through your vehicle while leaning out the window.

Changes to existing features and added new features:

Removed the 3 day trade lock when an item is traded.
Players will now always spawn with ammo fully resupplied for equipped weapons. If they don't have enough bullets in their locker, the rest will be automatically purchased.
Removed the Weapon Prototype districts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Players will now always spawn with ammo fully resupplied for equipped weapons. If they don't have enough bullets in their locker, the rest will be automatically purchased.

9kaDHLy.gif

Woo!
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Removed the Weapon Prototype districts.

wait, does that mean no more upcoming weapon changes?... Q_Q
  Edited by Snubnose

Tbh I'd like to see a checkmark for auto-resupply so you could have it either way, yeah I know it's kind of pointless, but it just seems like an interesting feature

2 hours ago, Archon said:

Tbh I'd like to see a checkmark for auto-resupply so you could have it either way, yeah I know it's kind of pointless, but it just seems like an interesting feature

I agree with this.  Already trained by the old system to resupply before you reached 100 rounds left so hearing the game could auto-resupply from the get go hurt a lot.

Viva la OBT!

3 hours ago, Lixil said:

Improved the reliability of Mobile Radar Tower.

Color me confused. Never seen any issues with this mod, on either side.

3 hours ago, Lixil said:

Good, this was necessary.

3 hours ago, Snubnose said:
wait, does that mean no more upcoming weapon changes?... Q_Q
I don't know if that is only on OTW but the prototype districts are still there. You just don't have the pictures in the district selection, but with advanced you can still join them.

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:
Good, this was necessary.
Was it really? Well and I wrote such nice guide for newbies about that, damn.

6 hours ago, Lixil said:

Bullets will now correctly pass through your vehicle while leaning out the window.

Tbh, this "feature" was actually really good.
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, foolish ninja said:
6 hours ago, Lixil said:

Tbh, this "feature" was actually really good.
^This.

At least those huge vans with loads of HP and the ability to carry 3 shooting players inside them now have some kind of weakness. God I hate those cars.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Hexerin said:
Color me confused. Never seen any issues with this mod, on either side.
It didn't work properly since the hitreg patch. Sometimes it would show the enemies on the radar, sometimes it wouldn't and sometimes it would ALWAYS show them even if they are not remotely close to the vehicle. Edited by Speedz

10 hours ago, Speedz said:
It didn't work properly since the hitreg patch. Sometimes it would show the enemies on the radar, sometimes it wouldn't and sometimes it would ALWAYS show them even if they are not remotely close to the vehicle.
Ah, that explains why I haven't seen it. I haven't been on in a bit due to the tier drop in XIV.

On 9/28/2018 at 10:57 PM, Lixil said:

Why not just remove vending machines now, i mean really there is no point in using them at all now, save on space and get rid of them, all cuz babies cryed that they don't want to acaully play the game and resupply their selves, it made the game more immersive, in real life if you run out of gas in your car will your car automatically refill its self when you turn on the ignition? see this feature was preparing us for real world now it wont, or can i live my life now knowing that everything i do will auto refill ?

6 hours ago, ShaiShai said:
On 9/29/2018 at 5:57 AM, Lixil said:

Why not just remove vending machines now, i mean really there is no point in using them at all now, save on space and get rid of them, all cuz babies cryed that they don't want to acaully play the game and resupply their selves, it made the game more immersive, in real life if you run out of gas in your car will your car automatically refill its self when you turn on the ignition? see this feature was preparing us for real world now it wont, or can i live my life now knowing that everything i do will auto refill ?
It's not role play ;o it's only a game man ... 

7 hours ago, ShaiShai said:
On 9/29/2018 at 3:57 AM, Lixil said:

In real life you don't get ammo from vending machines and mail boxes, your "immersion" argument makes no sense.

10 hours ago, swft said:

In real life you don't get ammo from vending machines and mail boxes, your "immersion" argument makes no sense.
I agree with the mailbox part. But you can get your ammo from a vending machine.