Hexerin

Starting to get deja vu of Gamersfirst/Reloaded

8 hours ago, Signarly said:
That's why they should just wipe it clean and start over. Game isnt gonna go anywhere until they do. Yall are just too selfish and worried about your accounts.
This is something that should be reserved for a new entry in the IP. Possibly a sequel title based on Unreal 4. Taking the current game that is APB:Reloaded, tearing it down, and putting it back up but with everyone's accumulated spending would drive people away as @BXNNXD rightly points out.

Maybe they could call the next title something like APB: Wasteland or whatever...

Forgive my ignorance but I really don't understand how wiping our accounts would help for the new engine.  I have to agree with BXNNXD that this would very probably disastrous if that would happen just from everyone losing what took years and money to get. 

13 hours ago, Mightyena said:

Why is it that every forum post that I see by you is nothing but whining and doomsaying and being a banana to the devs?

G1, for a while, actually did shit, yes -- what should matter now is that shit is getting done again, regardless of who's doing it or if they burn out from being called terrible so constantly by people like you.

Edit: thanks for the dislike, hexerin. I will wear it like a badge of honor. Send me more daddy

ok i'll send one too 😄
  • Thanks 1

I'll go ahead and close this one before things get too sour.
To address the original point: the people that work with/for Little Orbit are not one trick ponies - meaning that the tasks they're assigned tend to vary. That doesn't mean they neglect certain some, however - everyone's still here, but some of them are simply working behind the scenes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1