Hexerin

Starting to get deja vu of Gamersfirst/Reloaded

Remember when Tiggs and... that one guy who's name completely escapes me due to him only posting a few times "joined" the team? Handful of months of constant meaningful activity, then utter silence followed by Tiggs becoming active again but only for meaningless posts to give the illusion of relevance.

Noticing a recurrence here. Moderation staff is now completely absent since at least a week ago, with MattScott/Lixil/etc having a declining presence other than mechanical posts (maint threads, etc).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why is it that every forum post that I see by you is nothing but whining and doomsaying and being a banana to the devs?

G1, for a while, actually did shit, yes -- what should matter now is that shit is getting done again, regardless of who's doing it or if they burn out from being called terrible so constantly by people like you.

Edit: thanks for the dislike, hexerin. I will wear it like a badge of honor. Send me more daddy

Edited by Mightyena
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 3

another quality thread from hexerin, giving me a serious run for my money as top forum mong 

the ceo of the company was answering trade related questions like 2 days ago, calm down nerd 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

oh noooooo they're not doing anything that I can see waaaaaaaaaaah

Good lord man, wait a while. They have to manually do most of the work, re-coding the game in Unreal 3.5. It's not a simple port to 3.5, you know. It's almost as if they have a company to run.

Besides, they've done more in the few months they've had the game with a trading system, legit anticheat, and attempted weapon balance.  Edited by IROCkiller
  • Like 4

When are you going to be banned from the forums.

EDIT: Actually do the mods and all of us a favor, delete your forum account.
Edited by Fur
do it
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Fur said:
When are you going to be banned from the forums.

EDIT: Actually do the mods and all of us a favor, delete your forum account.
stay deluded

They're basically fixing G1's work. If in a year the game is still in the same state then rant as much as you want. For now, sit back and let LO do their thing.

1 hour ago, Sadira said:

Do you ever not complain?

A9II.gif

If you ask me we gotta intervene before you know it hexerin might get dizzy from complaining to much. 😛 

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Remember when Tiggs and... that one guy who's name completely escapes me due to him only posting a few times "joined" the team? Handful of months of constant meaningful activity, then utter silence followed by Tiggs becoming active again but only for meaningless posts to give the illusion of relevance.

Noticing a recurrence here. Moderation staff is now completely absent since at least a week ago, with MattScott/Lixil/etc having a declining presence other than mechanical posts (maint threads, etc).

will you stop drooling now?

3 hours ago, Mightyena said:

Why is it that every forum post that I see by you is nothing but whining and doomsaying and being a banana to the devs?

G1, for a while, actually did shit, yes -- what should matter now is that shit is getting done again, regardless of who's doing it or if they burn out from being called terrible so constantly by people like you.

Edit: thanks for the dislike, hexerin. I will wear it like a badge of honor. Send me more daddy

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

another quality thread from hexerin, giving me a serious run for my money as top forum mong 

the ceo of the company was answering trade related questions like 2 days ago, calm down nerd 

Hexerin... I used to think these people ( ^ ) were just being toxic and overreacting about your recent posts, but honestly, every post you've been making recently has been only you whining about little things. You should probably take a break from the forums my friend, just some advice. Edited by Goldtiger
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

They're basically fixing G1's work. If in a year the game is still in the same state then rant as much as you want. For now, sit back and let LO do their thing.

That's why they should just wipe it clean and start over. Game isnt gonna go anywhere until they do. Yall are just too selfish and worried about your accounts.

1 minute ago, Signarly said:
That's why they should just wipe it clean and start over. Game isnt gonna go anywhere until they do. Yall are just too selfish and worried about your accounts.
why would people worry about the thousands of dollars they spent on the game? 

7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
9 minutes ago, Signarly said:
why would people worry about the thousands of dollars they spent on the game? 
I spent over 2500$ on this game before getting banned. Got my account back and realized how boring it is when everyone is already maxed out stomping on all new players with their modded out guns/loadouts. The population isnt there enough to separate based on skill. 

You can hide behind your excuse all you want, but when the day comes where the only thing left you can actually get opposition in is fight club it'll be too late. Til then enjoy spending $$ on a dead game. 

3 hours ago, Hexerin said:

On 9/24/2018 at 10:19 PM, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

We aren’t ignoring the DT problem or cheaters.  

We needed to launch the new Trading System because the new Report system uses some of the same underlying logic.

I’m not going to make excuses. I see the same reports as everyone else. We are doing our best. We’re just running behind.

Thanks,
Matt

They've been posting regularly keeping us informed .....

2 minutes ago, Signarly said:

I spent over 2500$ on this game before getting banned. Got my account back and realized how boring it is when everyone is already maxed out stomping on all new players with their modded out guns/loadouts. The population isnt there enough to separate based on skill. 

You can hide behind your excuse all you want, but when the day comes where the only thing left you can actually get opposition in is fight club it'll be too late. Til then enjoy spending $$ on a dead game. 

ive spent far more than that, likely wouldnt come back if it was wiped and then i had to come back and buy it all again and thats not even counting symbols and clothing and themes etc

pretty sure if orbit shut apb down and wiped accounts for engine upgrade it would be the actual final nail in apb's coffin

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
ive spent far more than that, likely wouldnt come back if it was wiped and then i had to come back and buy it all again and thats not even counting symbols and clothing and themes etc

pretty sure if orbit shut apb down and wiped accounts for engine upgrade it would be the actual final nail in apb's coffin
Welp. The population problem isnt going to be fixed without drastic change. So if this is just another milk the cash cow it til its dry attempt then that's fine it's their game if they wanna kill it that's on them. If they're trying to actually fix the game then they need to take some sort of risk. The new engine might bring some people back but most likely temporarily.

Nothing appeals to peoples nostalgia more than playing on a even field where everyone is back to the basics racing to unlock lvl 3 mods first. Also I doubt you'd actually quit if they did wipe it. Maybe you'd not play for a month or two in protest, but you'd come back if the dust settled and you saw a healthy population. 

Just now, Signarly said:

Nothing appeals to peoples nostalgia more than playing on a even field where everyone is back to the basics racing to unlock lvl 3 mods first. Also I doubt you'd actually quit if they did wipe it. Maybe you'd not play for a month or two in protest, but you'd come back if the dust settled and you saw a healthy population. 

imo there wouldnt really be that much nostalgia unless they came back with entirely new maps and guns and cars etc

i would actually quit, i see wiping accounts and returning with essentially the same game as far more of an attempt to "milk the cash cow" then whats happening currently

also doubt there would be a healthy population, i think its likely most of the paying players would feel the same as i do
  • Thanks 1

To be fair to G1 their biggest problem towards the end was lack of manpower, they couldn't do the things they wanted to do because they had nobody to do it.

Put yourself in the shoes of the management for a few seconds, if you have a game with a reletively toxic community and absolutely nothing to show them what's
the point of making blogposts when all you can offer is empty platitudes ? Sometimes staying silent is the better option.

And for what it's worth I don't see LO being anything like that just yet.

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:
imo there wouldnt really be that much nostalgia unless they came back with entirely new maps and guns and cars etc

i would actually quit, i see wiping accounts and returning with essentially the same game as far more of an attempt to "milk the cash cow" then whats happening currently

also doubt there would be a healthy population, i think its likely most of the paying players would feel the same as i do
yep that's pretty much what they did with Defiance 2049 .... screw that game.

Hello everyone - while this is a fairly controversial thread, please refrain from directly attacking/insulting other users (including the original thread poster).
If you are unsure how to respond to something, or how to comment on a topic - please have a read through this before posting: https://forums.gamersfirst.com/guidelines/