Sign in to follow this  
THEDOC

HALLOWEEN EVENT 2018??

YES HERE IS OUR PLAN FOR HALLOWEEN EVENT 2018:
1. REDO EVERYTHING FROM 2017, CHANGE FEW TITLES, ROLES ARE VIRTUALLY THE SAME BUT PLAYERS MUST DO THEM AGAIN.
2. EXTENDED SUPPORT FOR BUG WITH STAIRS. PLAYERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO DO IT, EVERYONE OPPOSING THEM IN ANY WAY GONNA BE BANNED FOR CHEATS.
3. MORE STABILITY ISSUES AND BORKING SERVERS
4. CALL IT A SUCCESS PREMATURELY

Btw. I just wrote it in your style.
And worry not, Halloween will be there, Matt was supposed to release note about it somewhere in this week tho.

I really am hoping for this year's Halloween event. I want to get that glowing backpack and hopefully get a chance to get anything else i may have missed.

halloween event can help fill 2 silver districts on jericho if there are missions to do on both districts tbh. then again we'd prob get a redo from last year which i dont mind because i see some items people got last year that i didnt get(due to not playing last year)

19 hours ago, Keshi said:

halloween event can help fill 2 silver districts on jericho if there are missions to do on both districts tbh. then again we'd prob get a redo from last year which i dont mind because i see some items people got last year that i didnt get(due to not playing last year)

Well duh. Some of us were busy being banned.

To be honest i could live without the Halloween event this year, LO should be more focused on pushing forward the engine update(s) for (hopefully) the end of this year or at the start of next year, And along the way releasing new content, But who know's maybe they are cooking something up for this years Halloween event only time will tell.

All I want for the 2018 Halloween even is the Blue Glow in the dark ghosts skin to return. That is all.

• Like 2

Love the Halloween event, can't wait. Might even do the Pumpkin Hunt.

On 9/28/2018 at 6:16 PM, THEDOC said:

SO WHAT WITH THE HALLOWEEN EVENT IN THIS YEAR (2018) ?

Ha. You're funny. You should be a funny man on a stage, cracking funny jokes, making people laugh.