Sign in to follow this  
Inquitoria

Are we just gonna pretend that we aren't still missing Joker tickets?

I'm still 550 tickets short from last week.

I do not understand how it is so difficult to reimburse those of us who lost out due to LO's mistakes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xertioN said:

S U P P O R T

I made a ticket 2 months ago that still hasn't been replied to, so I doubt that's gonna do anything. I'm not the only one who has the issue, and LO has claimed to have fixed it multiple times. If you go back a few days you'll see a lot of people had this exact same problem.

???? i got all the tickets what are ya problem cant count?

1 hour ago, EMilika said:

???? i got all the tickets what are ya problem cant count?

Can count just fine. Didn't receive tickets for both golds, and for one silver. I have screenshots to prove I'm still missing tickets. I was sent ingame mail that was corrupted for 1 bronze and 1 silver, still missing the rest.

What even is there to purchase with Joker Tickets. I can't think of anything besides the 4x4 if you're poor and don't wanna open your wallet.

yeah actually i was gonna just ignore that i got some corrupted emails

thanks for ruining it for me

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

What even is there to purchase with Joker Tickets. I can't think of anything besides the 4x4 if you're poor and don't wanna open your wallet.

2x weapon skins, titles, Crown, medium ammo box modification, trying out weapons that you already trialed on ARMAS, etc etc etc

I'm also missing 2x200 JT's... I'll wait before I write a ticket, don't wanna clog up the system. I'm waiting on a word from LO on the forums...

looking at you @Lixil 👋

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

bodykits...
not everyone wants to spend money on a game that's struggling this much... maybe when things get better, but I've already spend enough on this game in the past years, my last purchase of 7 month premium for 25$ (last sale) is enough for now, so I rather buy bodykits from the joker store than throwing real money at this game 🙂
also, saving up more JT's for future updates to the joker store... maybe we'll get more exclusive items than just a crown...
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this