Sign in to follow this  
Snubnose

Legendaries Skyrocketing

Please never invest in stock if you're this ignorant on how prices work.

The whole market was upended because of a new way to trade, obviously there's going to be changes in price. Wait a few weeks for the price to stabilize. It may still be a bit more expensive than previously, but clearly most of these guns are not worth the price they're being offered for.

Also, your numbers are way off. Ursus was selling at 3.5m before the trading system, and was regularly offered at upwards of 3.8m on the marketplace. Average price now is around 4.5, not 5. Most guns above 1m in value has seen about 20% increase in price on the marketplace, which makes sense since that's the money the seller will miss out on by not trading it directly.

Of course this means that some traders think the price is 5 million out of the MP too. Just ignore them. Prices will stabilize.

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
Yeah but, why would you put anything but HS3 on it anyways? 

Cooling jacket is dope on raptor. atleast for me 😆

17 hours ago, Inquitoria said:

Also, your numbers are way off. Ursus was selling at 3.5m before the trading system, and was regularly offered at upwards of 3.8m on the marketplace. Average price now is around 4.5, not 5. Most guns above 1m in value has seen about 20% increase in price on the marketplace, which makes sense since that's the money the seller will miss out on by not trading it directly.

just checked again. like I said, the cheapest ursus is still 5m on the MP. edit: 10 hours late, I checked again. still the same, 5m is the lowest.
and I'm not wrong when I said the lowest I've seen was 2.8m, others only had it slightly above that (2.9, 3.0 up to 3.5,)...
I've been waiting to buy an ursus for quite some time now and it annoyed me that 2.8 was really cheap, but still slightly out of range for me. obviously the 2.8 and 2.9 ones were sold quite fast because of how much the sellers were undercutting eachother...
  Edited by Snubnose

You can deliberate on how much you think a gun's worth, but that is always in flux.  Ursus is worth 5m if people are willing to pay for that.  It's not "preying" on anyone, not if the person feels said gun is worth that price to them.  It makes sense that prices would go up though, considering that a lot of sellers are going to want to avoid the market tax, resulting in much less competition in the marketplace, meaning higher prices.

People seem to feel they're entitled to a certain price, just because it was that said price before, but that's not how it works.  It's just a seller's market right now.

21 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

that's fine im sick of the city funneling the tax money into their own accounts.

and yet the traffic lights still arent operational in financial 

13 hours ago, Percocet said:
On 9/27/2018 at 11:29 PM, Aeronaut said:

that's fine im sick of the city funneling the tax money into their own accounts.

and yet the traffic lights still arent operational in financial 
Try to repair lighting when you are under constant threat of being in gunfight. Nobody gonna take that job for minimal wage.

Legendaries got more value now because you can actually trade now. And Ursus is a beast of the gun now since the patch. 

Sign in to follow this