Pillowlol

APB's P2W image

I was watching youtube when a video about another game that I play popped up and while watching I saw this: 

We really need to fix our image 😛

• Thanks 1

apb doesn't need at all
the only p2w thing in this game is only premium since it halves active skill cooldown. imho

• Like 5

People who think APB is P2W are eiher complete strangers to the game, or complete noobs that have to make up for their lack of skills by blaming something else. Sounds harsh but it's the truth.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, DouglasFalcon said:

People who think APB is P2W are eiher complete strangers to the game, or complete noobs that have to make up for their lack of skills by blaming something else. Sounds harsh but it's the truth.

Easy for us veterans to think that but we also spent a ton of time to really learn what is what in this game. Not all new players will be so willing.

APB isn't P2W but it does a poor job of expressing that with the unclear weapon stats, altered coloring of weapons and whatever else. We need that to be changed.
  • Like 7

51 minutes ago, Nite said:
Easy for us veterans to think that but we also spent a ton of time to really learn what is what in this game. Not all new players will be so willing.

APB isn't P2W but it does a poor job of expressing that with the unclear weapon stats, altered coloring of weapons and whatever else. We need that to be changed.
The problem is that it's nearly impossible to make new and good weapon for the game cuz we have all variations of all type of weapons. Cosmetic things, at the current state, is the best thing can be implemented in armas imho.

I know its not (really) p2w (except for a few things) but for outsiders its looks super p2w.

Yet again and again and again..

People claiming APB is Pay To Win just shows how no f*cking idea they have about the game.

/Drops the Mic and leaves, again..

i play dirty bomb since CB but game is about to die (no news updates like from a month)

Edited by TheMessiah

21 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

i play dirty bomb since CB but game is about to die (no news updates like from a month)

Once the big meat (Core) is done, they just remain on minimums.. Happens a lot among NOT AAA companies. Edited by JungleFlaco

1 hour ago, Lign said:
2 hours ago, Nite said:

The problem is that it's nearly impossible to make new and good weapon for the game cuz we have all variations of all type of weapons. Cosmetic things, at the current state, is the best thing can be implemented in armas imho.
no flash bangs or animations yet.
would definitely change game play

Everytime i see APB = P2W the only thing P2W about this game is the cooldowns being 2 instead of 4... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lign said:
3 hours ago, Nite said:

look at warframe. They still add lots of new weapons, even tho they have more than hundreds of weapons already.

Game just needs more free content. Especially weapons.
My suggestion would be to add all weapons from events to everybody, including newcomers. Then add an option where you can buy permament guns for in game cash, and lots of new weapons for cash. Because right now, every content that has been added was trough ARMAS. 

This days gamers are worst ...  If they dont get all the best items at game beginning it must be P2W, if they get all the best items at beginning its boring and unbalanced. If game have only few weapons to chose from,  game is boring ,but when game have tons of weapons ... players will play with only few meta guns.

giphy.gif
Edited by MartisLTU
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Nite said:
This ^
  • Like 1

Pay2Advance in the ability to buy 3slotted weapons and top tier vehicles on day 1 rather than grinding.
Pay2Advantage with the orange character mod cooldowns.

The perception of the game being pay to win isn't reflective of the reality... but it also has to be noted that it is no surprise that this image isn't helped by GamersFirst's pricing of armas with so many reskin/remesh variants of already existing content.
Little Orbit has a bit of work to do to, and part of that work is to change the perception of the game by showing that this is new management that does take customer service seriously.

Constructive criticism is always welcome but this thought of APB being pay to win, full or cheaters, with mod or caring staff is nothing new.
without sounding harsh, we have been aware of the problems for years and Little Orbit has been here for what... under 3 months? If you don't have any new suggestions (or any) then try not to put things down so much as staff are working hard with the intention to address... practically everything.

5 hours ago, foolish ninja said:
look at warframe. They still add lots of new weapons, even tho they have more than hundreds of weapons already.

Game just needs more free content. Especially weapons.
My suggestion would be to add all weapons from events to everybody, including newcomers. Then add an option where you can buy permament guns for in game cash, and lots of new weapons for cash. Because right now, every content that has been added was trough ARMAS. 
Are you Stalin under disguise? Go easy with the communism my dude, LO has to make money somehow

All these people that have no clue what "pay to win" actually means...

How dare this guy call my precious APB P2W!!!1

I will... I will... Yes, that's it! I will DAB on that ugly hater! Yeah!

Jokes aside, who frickin cares. What is and isn't P2W is what you decide for yourself.

Edited by Aurora_Valis

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Pay2Advance in the ability to buy 3slotted weapons and top tier vehicles on day 1 rather than grinding.
Pay2Advantage with the orange character mod cooldowns.

Payto get advantage is p2w idiot. Like i said Condor Yukon etc is pay2advancewin

28 minutes ago, EMilika said:

Condor Yukon etc is pay2advancewin

what?

1 hour ago, EMilika said:
Payto get advantage is p2w idiot. Like i said Condor Yukon etc is pay2advancewin
jV1PcRV.jpg

14 hours ago, PunkStrider said:

apb doesn't need at all
the only p2w thing in this game is only premium since it halves active skill cooldown. imho

i am going to use my radar jam to suffocate you with my anime collection. TO DEATH.

watch out free to play gamers
14 hours ago, Nite said:

Doesn't help that there is a huge confirmation bias and paranoia culture on the game too
There is genuinely no point in coloring weapons differently, the only measure of rarity, on apb, is on Joker boxes.  Edited by Bellenettiel