Sign in to follow this  
Prescott

Came back to see the progress

14 hours ago, Prescott said:

Cheating and hacks are more prominent than ever, 

Lemme just stop you there.  Have you actually played since BE was implemented, or are you going off the assumption that "Every cheater was unbanned, so it must be infested"?  Just because they were unbanned doesn't mean that they are immune to being banned again.  If they cheat again then they get banned again.  Simple as that.  But this time with a reliable anticheat and nobody is getting banned just because the community manager doesn't like them.  Playing the game is actually enjoyable again because of BE.  I haven't seen a single speed hacker since BE, and only came across a few who seemed fishy, most of which I never saw again.
  • Thanks 1

“Cheating more than ever” - bullshoot.
”Nothing was changed at all” - that’s true.

Sad fact that the game is still lagging like shit and we have no new experience. Nothing to do in this game at this moment. Waiting for something new. 

On 9/27/2018 at 12:50 PM, EMilika said:
macro is not čhēāts x7 mouse could burst fire its not čhēāt. !!!~1``1`11
its cheating u dumb patootie
On 9/29/2018 at 8:17 PM, PACwoMAN said:

“Cheating more than ever” - bullshoot.
”Nothing was changed at all” - that’s true.

Sad fact that the game is still lagging like shit and we have no new experience. Nothing to do in this game at this moment. Waiting for something new. 

forget ur experience and garbage what u are talking about ,first ban all cheaters

The way I see this forum post is "NOOOOO HE'S TALKING BAD ABOUT LITTLE ORBIT REEEE LET ME REEEEEE I GOTTA TELL HIM TO LEAVE FOURMS REEEE' great community 10/10

14 minutes ago, YOLO545 said:

The way I see this forum post is "NOOOOO HE'S TALKING BAD ABOUT LITTLE ORBIT REEEE LET ME REEEEEE I GOTTA TELL HIM TO LEAVE FOURMS REEEE' great community 10/10

we dont need anime fanboy streamer kids, never-grow-ups cheater boys ,we need cheaters
banned

Why you both revived this thread?
All I hear is cry to LO over issue they have no much control over.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this