RandomCatface

Enforcing bans...

Did they finally start doing bans yet? Did anyone notice some very blatant people and griefers gone yet? or at least tone down stop doing what they were going? I have been gone from the game for a while now, just wondering what's going on.....

Are things still the same? No bans given? lol

• Like 1

i've noticed scammers are banned. and many many toxic plebs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

'Finally start'? don't tell me you're one of those people perpetuating this absurd rumor I've heard numerous times that LO isn't banning anyone, do we need to point back to that original post days after BE was implemented? No of course we're not going to get any info on the bans, because they already said that is the new policy going foward

• Like 1

Honestly I don't pay attention to names enough to notice any disappearing.
But I also don't think Ive seen a cheater on Jericho, so take from that what you will.

The thing that boggles my mind is that speedhacking is still possible, despite the fact that it could be outright stopped on the system level if the devs cared to invest any time whatsoever into implementing it.

1 minute ago, Hexerin said:

The thing that boggles my mind is that speedhacking is still possible, despite the fact that it could be outright stopped on the system level if the devs cared to invest any time whatsoever into implementing it.

as far as im aware at least one speedhack exploit is just a fundamental flaw in the current unreal engine code, idk how fixable that is, but it should be a nonissue once we get the upgrade

Just now, BXNNXD said:
as far as im aware at least one speedhack exploit is just a fundamental flaw in the current unreal engine code, idk how fixable that is, but it should be a nonissue once we get the upgrade
There's two possible reasons they haven't implemented it:
  1. They're too lazy / simply don't care about the problem.
  2. The servers are so pathetically weak, that they can't handle it.
I'm more inclined to say it's the former, as modern server architecture is strong and relatively cheap.

8 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
I'm more inclined to say it's the former, as modern server architecture is strong and relatively cheap.
3) they just cant?

besides that, we're running on 30ms servers and anything that risks lowering that is a pretty serious decision imo

I wonder if they do add bots to APB will the bots themselves get reported for cheating? Since obviously only those players that manage to get kills are the cheaters.

43 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

I wonder if they do add bots to APB will the bots themselves get reported for cheating? Since obviously only those players that manage to get kills are the cheaters.

How do you report an autonomous helicopter griefing your motorcycle race with zombie AI characters?

26 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:
How do you report an autonomous helicopter griefing your motorcycle race with zombie AI characters?
mRoZr5p.gif

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:
Or it's not worth it and it's better to focus all man power on 3.5 and let BE eventually catch it. If they "fix" speedhack there's high hackers will find another crack in the code.

9 hours ago, RandomCatface said:

Did they finally start doing bans yet? Did anyone notice some very blatant people and griefers gone yet? or at least tone down stop doing what they were going? I have been gone from the game for a while now, just wondering what's going on.....

Are things still the same? No bans given? lol

-I am still seeing people yell at chat district for selling Triggerbot hacks, several of  them that I have met in match ups, at the end of the match sometimes they whisper me (and others of the team) for trying selling me the hacks...

-Report in game it's not working

.Someome it's still playing, but what can we do?... try to send I ticket but I am still waiting over 2 weeks for a reimbursement of a item from armas while then there are people are waiting for  answer from their tickets since over 3 months more.. so no worth the time really.. for now at least

-Try to post something about the situation of the game with pictures, they will delete your post and you will get a warn... bah... fine

-The good points are there are a lot of improve of the game (like for example the last one the trade system, and in future new real engine)  and I can understand they don't have the time for the community, so  try to see the
half full glass, because for what I remind if you try to make a paragon with the old management(or other obtuse ompany ) is absurd

SO take patience, until now I guess worth

Edited by PingOVER9000