Sign in to follow this  
Ichinose

When will we get "Unused Name Wipes"

When.? Come on you know we need this.

Permanent banned accounts and un-used accounts [like inactive for 3-4 years] should be wiped.

4 minutes ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

Permanent banned accounts and un-used accounts [like inactive for 3-4 years] should be wiped.

Players come after years to the game knowing that this game got a new publisher. Little orbit cannot provide free name changes to all of them.

1 name change costs ~10 dollars.  Edited by Defibrillator

7 minutes ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

wiping banned accounts should never be a thing imo, but names that remain unbanned and have no playtime for a certain amount of time should be wiped

perhaps send out an email every year with a link to save your name (or just log in to the game), otherwise inactive names will be freed

4 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:
Players come after years to the game knowing that this game got a new publisher. Little orbit cannot provide free name changes to all of them.

1 name change costs ~10 dollars. 
if anything this would probably make orbit money, people might be more likely to purchase a name change if the name theyve wanted for a while gets freed up
  • Like 1

No accounts that have had money spent on them should ever be wiped.

There are games I only play once every couple of years or so, I'd be gutted if the accounts got wiped due to inactivity.

The person with the name I want hasn't been active sence the first month of G1 (I know because when I went to create my character and my name was taken I invited that person to my clan and i've checked it every few days sence then. (and I owned the name on an inactive account on joker so when the server merge happened it wasnt like someone from there got name priority)
Also I would pay an extra $5 on top of a normal name change token if it gave me the option to wipe his name so I could use it

Edited by TruZealot
Added extra rant

Just force merge the current accounts who still have not logged in, that way we can at least check if they are used or not.

On 9/27/2018 at 1:08 AM, BXNNXD said:
wiping banned accounts should never be a thing imo
Why not? I want to name myself EpicGoat. Edited by Mitne

Sign in to follow this