Sign in to follow this  
IAmRaykan

Cash shop suggestion (Or question, depending.)

So I wanted to spend some time/energy/money into this game. However I'm a baby and can't use my own credit card blah blah blah, all I have is debit, and so I just can't spend money into this game, which for me (I wanna grind out all crim contacts) is a bit of a killer. I am legitimately thinking of getting premium, unfortunately I don't have the paying method. So I thought about LO linking pay methods through steam (If there aren't already, hence this might be a question and not a suggestion) with linked accounts.

Any benefits for LO? Honestly not all that much I can think of, for me it's easier because I can put money into steam easily with pay safe cards :v This might be the case for more people so maybe, just maybe LO could get a nice profit out of it. Yes I am aware of additional charges, which I'd be willing to pay for LO. 

Just now, IAmRaykan said:
honestly I just think it's a bit too complicated.
create account, add card, use card to buy g1c

Ok so just to confirm that accounts linked to Steam can have Armas paid for by Steam Wallet and additional funds can be added to Steam Wallet while in game/Armas.

As for the benefits for LO with the use of Steam linked accounts? At this time it's most so beneficial to just be on the platform at all.
Steam gives LO the future potential for more exclusive content and deals, Steam Achievements, Cards and Badges. While being minor, these little integrations can be an incentive for existing used to keep active via steam while attracting new users.

Financial wise, we don't know what kind of terms are to the agreement with steam but the exposure of APB to a wider audience on the platform in theory should outweigh the cost.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2018 at 4:29 AM, IAmRaykan said:

However I'm a baby 

I'm worried you might lose your account altogether .

5 hours ago, Yood said:
On 9/26/2018 at 7:29 PM, IAmRaykan said:

However I'm a baby 

I'm worried you might lose your account altogether .
In certain circumstances I wouldn't be surprised. 
On 9/27/2018 at 5:38 PM, VickyFox said:

Ok so just to confirm that accounts linked to Steam can have Armas paid for by Steam Wallet and additional funds can be added to Steam Wallet while in game/Armas.

As for the benefits for LO with the use of Steam linked accounts? At this time it's most so beneficial to just be on the platform at all.
Steam gives LO the future potential for more exclusive content and deals, Steam Achievements, Cards and Badges. While being minor, these little integrations can be an incentive for existing used to keep active via steam while attracting new users.

Financial wise, we don't know what kind of terms are to the agreement with steam but the exposure of APB to a wider audience on the platform in theory should outweigh the cost.

Thanks, I don't know how to link my account tho I'm trying, but this is good to hear