Infinit3Fairl1ght

Make contacts not strictly tied to their specific district

You probably had the same issue as me, when you want to level, say, Justin Teng, but your friend wants to level up, for example, Orlenz Moretti. Your only option was to just deal with that. So why not get rid of that, Little Orbit? Just let us pledge to any contact from any action district in the character menu. That way people will have freedom of playing on the district they like to play on and ease up the painful grind, to some extent.

i get where this is coming from, and i think its also even more important on jericho where theres rarely more than one silver district up at a time

but on the other hand, would anyone ever play in waterfront again if we got this change?

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

would anyone ever play in waterfront again if we got this change?

Yes, because there's plenty of people that actually enjoy that district.

I'm one of them.

1 minute ago, Hexerin said:
Yes, because there's plenty of people that actually enjoy that district.

I'm one of them.
given the fact that theres only a silver wf about once a week (if that), im going to say you're in the extreme minority 

Just now, BXNNXD said:
given the fact that theres only a silver wf about once a week (if that), im going to say you're in the extreme minority 
Of course we're a minority in the playerbase, but that wasn't the question being asked. We exist, is the point.

11 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
Of course we're a minority in the playerbase, but that wasn't the question being asked. We exist, is the point.
its apparently wf day today, so financial looks like waterfront
e0b285f7c0498bc955b39ee1c243f17f.png

does that really count as playing?

Sorry, I didn't know you had such a huge Waterfront depopulation on Jericho. But then again, maybe most of Jericho players are stuck on leveling Financial contacts.

Well you said it yourself that then people would be playing in districts they enjoy...
Think of it as giving the option to kids on what they want to eat without prompts or any influence, they wouldn't want to try anything new as they just have what they always have and always like.

I agree a balance is needed for convenience and to counter low server population, but there needs to be something to motivate people to play in the respective contact district other wise it is just a waste of time by devs in making it, maintaining them and just having those parts of the server not being used.

Mmmm... maybe as a thought, having cross-district contact pledging but with a contact standing reduction of like 20 or 25%?

41 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

Mmmm... maybe as a thought, having cross-district contact pledging but with a contact standing reduction of like 20 or 25%?

reward reductions didnt stop people from playing in the wrong threat level districts, i doubt it will stop anyone from playing in the "wrong" contact district