Hello, you could finance a server in Brazil for the Brazilian community or for the entire Latin American community. We love APB, but playing on the foreign server is a bit frustrating because ping / latency is very high. While we have 0-40 ping in Br, in the USA we have 150-400. Thank you in advance, I am a mega fan of APB, I love this game. Thank you.
-pedited on google translate-

North American player here, fully support this. Get the South Americas their own server, and then transfer them all over so that Jericho might see a chance to regain population.

I fully support this, will eliminate a ton of toxicity in Jericho.

"U HAK JAJAJAJAJAJA"
"I F MOTHER"
"kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

I support this. The Brazilian community is huge, if it gets traction there, APB might actually get an increase of over 50% population in one day (speculation only, but it isn't baseless) 

I also support ... I am Brazilian too and I played during the whole period in which Hoplon Infotainment had the rights to play the game. But when I returned to G1 I left the game and now I'm coming back but the latency is affecting a lot of the gameplay ... Listen to us GamersFirst I see many BR players in their servers ... not to mention that having a new server here, will have several BR new players know the game.

I'm a brazilian player as well, as much as i wish to have a SA server, i know that this wouldn't work out that well, due to the current pop of the game.

3 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

Latin games are usually hosted in NA which is the same.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Caio Sparkz said:

I'm a brazilian player as well, as much as i wish to have a SA server, i know that this wouldn't work out that well, due to the current pop of the game.

giphy.gif

Yes. Black Desert that was suposed to be hosted in latin america, it is in miami as far as i know. I completly droped it.

There are games that you cant simply play them with the slight delay, like blade and soul... another game i missed to play fully.

And in all honestity, bringing games to latin america is a waste.

On 10/10/2018 at 11:54 PM, Caio Sparkz said:

I'd jump into the game instantly if we could have a closer server, Argentina is the furthest country from NA so our latency is the worst, and there's plenty of players who would do the same around all South America.

I'm not playing this game anymore indeed just because of the latency and the remaining sad players from Jericho, specially these folks from NA who are always talking about toxicity all day that are the worst elements of this community, and that also makes me refrain from even posting anything on forums anymore tbh.

Edited by Salvick