Lixil

Realtime Worlds character migrations

On 10/12/2018 at 3:18 AM, skeller said:

I recently sent in a support ticket asking for the OBT title as well and they would not give it to me, probably should have asked for it during the G1 era lol. 

Can relate can't get my account or title

Nostalgia though..

(maybe 1 day if i remember the email i'll try again)

just login with ur  gamers first accaunt and them push the button migrate and paste the code - if u want to check the result  - log in with ur gamersfirst acc - go to the marketplace - and select the character that u want to buy for - and u will have the list - as i do.

Ack, late to the party. I had no idea I could have migrated my character....not for this whole time. And I learn that I could have done just after the ability has been stopped. That's....a bit sad.

It should be easy to remake though, my old character never had much progress on them anyway. But still.

Do I have to merge if I started playing through steam? (I don't really understand, and I don't want to lose my character) 

Love to get that Cbt title back but, Not sure if the account is even working anymore :<

Idk if "Zack" and "Ryan" still exist in colby anymore, I mean Matt and others still exist so there's still a chance.