Delete884943468320878423

Not enough stored amo!

2/3 times per night you say? It isn't that hard to drag that slider, y'know...

G1 broke something and LO fixed it now we want it to be broken Love this community sometimes.

Wouldn't be the first time G1 "broke" something Which LO fixed and people were unhappy about.

Yukon R.I.P. 2018

Wait.
What?
Something has changed? Havent even noticed. For me it seems like arguing over nothing. Maybe it actualy is arguing over nothing.
Whatever.

• Thanks 1

Ok so i been reading a few replies, but i can't believe how many "patriots are going on..."  did you patriots ever thought about it as an outsider position to consider, or are you going to push this standard agenda blindly since the first time you came here?! Did you forget about the where game vibes are coming from?
Or do i need to remind you that we al suffered at the same time with the same shitty corporation standards,
Now you simply split up on me cuz you feel like you have a better modern story about it? Jeezus, if only you had anythinbg better i would read the shit out of it, and actually agree if you ever had anything plausible enough about it TODAY!!!, but so far, it feels like the typical conditioning protestants standard we all tend to express sooner or later.
It was imposed by some Removed Inappropriate Language ~@mayii, that have an clear agenda,... lol just saying... at this point i'm stopping, there... is no way in hell it will ever make sense at all, goodbye, and enjoy your weekend. Will be back soon.
Hate you too blablabla... are you really fall for that primitive jiberish?
Good cuz i'm ready for it.

2 minutes ago, Vnight said:

patriots are going on...

the patriots dont play till sunday

On 9/26/2018 at 1:32 AM, BXNNXD said:
what part of immersion is buying ammunition from a supply box that you (or your character, for immersive purposes) already owns?

id say games are going to dogshit status because of the increasingly common practice of adding tedious, time consuming mechanics that have no purpose other than to slow down gameplay and calling it “content” 
Bullets illustrated magazines, press F to subscribe.   

jokes apart, you shouldn't call a mechanic useless just because you just don't understand its purpose.  Because yes, even mechanics designed to slow you down, are quite useful in making the game feel much more gratifying to complete. 

Difficulty being the most known and best example of this.
In this case, it isn't so cut and dry. Still not worth a rant. 

Does it really require you to lose your mind over it, specially with how much wait time there can be between matches? Or hell, even with the amount of mobile ammo (boxes) containers. 

5 minutes ago, Bellenettiel said:
Bullets illustrated magazines, press F to subscribe.   

jokes apart, you shouldn't call a mechanic useless just because you just don't understand its purpose.  Because yes, even mechanics designed to slow you down, are quite useful in making the game feel much more gratifying to complete. 

Difficulty being the most known and best example of this.
In this case, it isn't so cut and dry. Still not worth a rant. 

Does it really require you to lose your mind over it, specially with how much wait time there can be between matches? Or hell, even with the amount of mobile ammo (boxes) containers. 
here's a good comparison imo

the process of buying ammo could be streamlined (or even removed, as we saw over the last few years) with absolutely no impact on gameplay, because it serves no purpose other than as a money sink - something that could be easily accomplished even without any player action required

the only "difficulty" comes from navigating the subpar UI that further exacerbates the frustration of having to micromanage your inventory in an arcade shooter

listing logical reasons a mechanic is doodoo isnt really losing my mind over it

16 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
here's a good comparison imo
the process of buying ammo could be streamlined (or even removed, as we saw over the last few years) with absolutely no impact on gameplay, because it serves no purpose other than as a money sink - something that could be easily accomplished even without any player action required

the only "difficulty" comes from navigating the subpar UI that further exacerbates the frustration of having to micromanage your inventory in an arcade shooter

listing logical reasons a mechanic is doodoo isnt really losing my mind over it
No you big butt, i meant that difficulty is an example of a mechanic that servers only to slow you down.
Plus the game is already as arcane as it is with the lack of critical hit points.  Edited by Bellenettiel

good thing they removed the quality of life bug where it would automatically refill your ammo so you wont get fucked when you respawn, my immersion is rekindled when I get to constantly walk up to a vending machine that swears at me and dispenses bullets

Edited by Percocet

25 minutes ago, Lixil said:

A new patch is going up onto the OTW server. This patch included a number of fixes and some added features.

[...]

Players will now always spawn with ammo fully resupplied for equipped weapons. If they don't have enough bullets in their locker, the rest will be automatically purchased.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dopefish said:
3 hours ago, Lixil said:

A new patch is going up onto the OTW server. This patch included a number of fixes and some added features.

[...]

Players will now always spawn with ammo fully resupplied for equipped weapons. If they don't have enough bullets in their locker, the rest will be automatically purchased.

Nice

On 9/26/2018 at 3:14 AM, Haganu said:

@Vnight
this used to be a thing in APB 5 years ago, that you actually had to buy ammo. G1 broke that feature.

It was a thing in All Points Bulletin form the very beginning. I think @LilyV3 isn't far off with the idea of a "living city" mechanic. I too think, besides having a money-sink, RTW simply thought it was a nice detail to have in the game, adding immersion. Just like the cost for spawning your vehicle

• Like 2

Well darn, I wasn't aware this was broken; I've been restocking my ammo like a normal person this whole time. I remember a friend asking me about the point in buying ammo and I explained how it was supposed to work, and I guess we both misunderstood each other.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2018 at 4:16 PM, LilyV3 said:

In GTA I also have t go to the stupid Ammunation. It's not taking that much time to be a reason to cry about.

you know you can press the interactive menu and navigate to inventory to buy ammo anywhere you are right ?

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:04 PM, Vnight said:

...Go waste two minutes or 3 of the round finding a damn vending machine(which by the way, isn't available at all spawning points) and 1000+ $ to solve it for one day!! Seriously... are you going to proceed degrading this game with every update it receives?
I believe previous owners intentionally removed that annoying feat, because it was garbage to begin with.

I basically can't go around playing two days without having that shit popping up on me every 2 or 3 times per night, making it feel like you are going to lose cuz you don't have bullets for your wep, or cuz you don't have enough grenades.

There is enough nonsense interrupting our focus on the round, why would you force this upon us as we were never used to it to begin with.
Improving the game isn't what's going on, but nerfing it would sound more adequate in the current situation... srry for the rant, but feels like apb is going down.

I mean i know i'm exaggerating, cuz you are just fixing broken things that most likely were broken intentionally by previous owners... but for fuk sake, adjust the quantity at least to differ based on the level you have, i mean ok a veteran can't feel much of it, but a noob will feel the shit out of it, won't EVEr be able to gather gold at this point with his small income(apb always had horrible $ making since day 1) and ppl will quit in most scenarios.

As for us veterans, you could just make us pay the most price for the ammo purchase, but also raise the numbers to have it once per week, and not once every two days, cuz its very annoying like that,
Calibrate and accommodate based on levels, leveling up should have more meaning than it does, if you start adjusting handicap based on it more properly, i believe more stability should come out of it.

Personally... leveling up never felt like actual LEVEL UP more than just a number, as all you would get its clothes(which are mostly preferable being built in our own UNIQUE standards as veterans), or weapons... cars that you will never really use, etc...
I would pay even 100 to 300k per week to keep my ammo in check and not bothering me every day....in other words, get a constructive downgrade if that's what you are focusing on.

Thank you none the less for the blessing you have been giving us so far by purchasing this game.

As a 'veteran', you remember the old system. I never understood why they had limited ammunition if the intent wasn't to get people to remember to restock every now and then.

Either you have had a common sense bypass, or your BMI exceeds your IQ.

When you see your stock is getting low, resupply. It's not hard, but the previous admin made it simple probably because SIMPLE people who see themselves as special snowflakes were whining to them that resupplying was too hard for them to cope with. Edited by TheNightingale