Hi, this is gonna be just a short suggestion topic.

I'd like to suggest making the in-game currencies such as normal $ cash and Joker Tickets account-wide,
meaning the money and tickets you earn with each character will accumulate to one sum which is account-wide and parallel between your characters.
This is the system implemented on a lot of other online games (such as Guild Wars 2, for example) and is extremely comfortable to work with.

Even in APB, the G1C currency is account-wide.
And since the trading-system update, it is possible to transfer cash between characters of the same account using a third-party (tested!).
Basically, this means that cash is transferrable between characters of the same account already, but requires unnecessary extra steps.

So, I'd like to know, do you like the idea? For players: do you wish for this to be implemented?
For devs: will you consider implementing such a thing?

Thanks.

• Like 11

Good idea, but i have another idea that will help apb and lo to get some money too. I will contact the Staff for it.

With account-wide cash everything would be easier and thats good. But I am not totally sure about Joker Tickets. If you still able to earn JT from Fightclub with each Character then people with 10 characters would get a big advantage.

Edited by iTzBlackout
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, iTzBlackout said:

With account-wide cash everything would be easier and thats good. But I am not totally sure about Joker Tickets. If you still able to earn JT from Fightclub with each Character then people with 10 characters would get a big advantage.

i dont think that would be game breaking, besides lo would get more money because of people buying character slots xd

1 minute ago, Yeedman said:
i dont think that would be game breaking, besides lo would get more money because of people buying character slots xd
I'm not totally convinced yet.

I would like to suggest a subforum for "suggestions".
That'd be a good way to keep all suggestions organized so that the devs can easily view them.

Re: Account-wide Joker Tickets, I did mention it before as part of a larger suggestion, feel free to have a look (shameless plug yes):

26 minutes ago, iTzBlackout said:

Maybe a way around this is to limit the joker ticket earnings but make them worth more.
Meaning that you can only do the assignments from each contact on mission districts and the Fight Club participation rewards once on your account, but you get more JT.
Not a lot more so people with low character slots will get advantage and not a tiny bit more where people with high character slots get a lot less.

There are multiple approaches to this. Even just making the cash account-wide and leacing the JT as is will be nice 🙂 
2 minutes ago, Xyro said:
Maybe a way around this is to limit the joker ticket earnings but make them worth more.
Meaning that you can only do the assignments from each contact on mission districts and the Fight Club participation rewards once on your account, but you get more JT.
Not a lot more so people with low character slots will get advantage and not a tiny bit more where people with high character slots get a lot less.

There are multiple approaches to this. Even just making the cash account-wide and leacing the JT as is will be nice 🙂 
Also, people with more characters slots should get somewhat of an advantage.
Character slots need to be worth something other than "extra options" in my opinion.

Tbh when Gamers First took over APB from RTW, They took a lot of features out, in favor of the micro transaction model, such as trading money, weapons ect. I see account wide currency as a good thing tbh.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, iTzBlackout said:

Joker Tickets don't give any sort of advantage, so that's not a valid argument.
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Deftonez said:
@BXNNXD you know what to do
what?

i like this suggestion tbh
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
what?

i like this suggestion tbh
no "something something already covered account merging item not possible blah blah blah"?

1 hour ago, Deftonez said:
no "something something already covered account merging item not possible blah blah blah"?
this ain’t it chief 

I fully support this idea - Account Wide balances should be in place. (Maybe similar to Black Desert Online) The money can be put in a "bank" account, which then shares throughout the "family" (account)

• Like 1

No. I have juggled three mains for quite awhile and it's just something that I'm perfectly fine with, I don't mind each one being a separate entity. Also, now having a Citadel character, there's no way to give myself money as to not feel poor as heck and it's an extra challenge I enjoy. However, instead of this suggestion, how about they simply make it where there is conveniences, such as being able to send cars, clothing etc to another character on your acc without having to refurb, maybe make it where you can send money via the mail to yourself, that's all I'd want 

On 9/25/2018 at 10:52 AM, iTzBlackout said:

i agree with the ingame cash account wide, but yeah jt would be kinda broken 

unless u can make like a limit of JT earned a day

• Like 1

On 9/25/2018 at 9:52 AM, iTzBlackout said:

You can always put a weekly cap on it.
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
On 9/25/2018 at 11:01 AM, Deftonez said:
this ain’t it chief 
aaaaaaaaaaaand the deal is gone

On 9/25/2018 at 3:52 PM, iTzBlackout said:

Well if they wanna prevent that they could make the fightclub and daily challenges account bound... with that i wanna say that it shares the progress of your daily's and fight club challenges across all characters 

2 hours ago, NotSuurtje said:
On 9/25/2018 at 4:52 PM, iTzBlackout said:

Well if they wanna prevent that they could make the fightclub and daily challenges account bound... with that i wanna say that it shares the progress of your daily's and fight club challenges across all characters 
Yeah, but what they mean is that doing this will harm people with more characters that default, because then those people would earn considerably less.
The best way I see around it is making the JT account-wide but putting a weekly cap on it based on the number of active characters in your account.

This might make it easier for people with additional character slots to earn JT in comparison to F2P players with less slots, but tbh people who payed for additional character slots kin of deserve the little advantage, the additional character slots need to have a bit more value than just another character in my opinion.

I already wrote this above, but this time I wanted to add that the cap will be based on the number of characters in the account, which will balance it more I feel.