Javanick

Frog 'Kokoe'

It's alright but certainly not a 'meta' gun. Personally I'd much rather use the FBW or .45 over a FROG due to them both being far more versatile.

• Thanks 1

"At full fire" the kokoe can be not so precise  after the third/ fourth  shots(in movement especially..)

Btw, if u need a finisher weapon  at close range is quite good

I feel it superior at FBW at close range, but the sight zero FBW is better

Edited by PingOVER9000

I fucking love the Kokoe. 
But be advised, damage dropoff starts at 10m. Then plays like an FBW up to 20m or so. I tend to run it with mid and long range primaries. Its just a great little gun. 

• Like 1

It is a really fun gun to use, but then you're 10m away and you die and switch back to the FBW. 

• Like 1

It's the child of a .45 AP and a FBW in under 10 meters and incredibly poweful.
But above 10m, it's like a FBW, and then it's a overnerfed FBW.

It's incredibly powerful in those 10m and the TPS3 on it make for an awesome fall-back-weapon.

All in all though, .45AP or FBW are the better choices.

the FBW beats it easily. And i own the kokoe lol
I'd say use the colby 45

Edited by Keshi

Lol ok thanks guys....

I was planning on getting the Poison and Hunger pack....since it comes with the Swarm 'Locust' and Frog 'Kokoe' acc bound....I wanted to know if the Kokoe is good since I'm unable to try the gun

1 hour ago, Javanick said:

Lol ok thanks guys....

I was planning on getting the Poison and Hunger pack....since it comes with the Swarm 'Locust' and Frog 'Kokoe' acc bound....I wanted to know if the Kokoe is good since I'm unable to try the gun

i've used it a lot, its really good to outfire obeyas in cqc pistol fights, and it has the same ttk as a .45 that is much faster than the fbw. It's damage drop doesn't really hit until 15-20m (i think its closer to 20) where it becomes a 6hit and same ttk as fbw with a little less accuracy, and dont bother at 20+ unless necessary because it'll fall flat.

Obeya is much more forgiving and the normal meta, and the .45 is not nearly as forgiving but has more ranged usage. So it's really up to you, it has its uses, especially when using close to long range guns where you need that close range bump. It had been my favorite for the longest time, but now i feel often better off using a pdw or .45 simply due to the range. Edited by Noob_Guardian

8 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

It's damage drop doesn't really hit until 15-20m (i think its closer to 20) where it becomes a 6hit and same ttk as fbw with a little less accuracy

stk increases to 6 immediately after 10m, the FR0Gs have no overdamage whatsoever iirc

FBW is a much better choice unless u are able to hit player using CA3 5x in row under 10m range. I prefer .45 AP tho. Its such a shame it has such a low range.
I wish it had 20m at least. It needs either better range or 244 damage, cuz I rly like that pistol.
My opinion: not worth of buying unless u r collector.

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor

26 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
35 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

It's damage drop doesn't really hit until 15-20m (i think its closer to 20) where it becomes a 6hit and same ttk as fbw with a little less accuracy

stk increases to 6 immediately after 10m, the FR0Gs have no overdamage whatsoever iirc
That is correct.
hmYozCc.png

2 hours ago, Javanick said:

Lol ok thanks guys....

You can buy them all individually so you should be able to trial them.

Also, don't buy the SWARM.

34 minutes ago, GhosT said:

You can buy them all individually so you should be able to trial them.

Also, don't buy the SWARM.
Whats wrong with the swarm? Seems pretty great to me.

3 hours ago, Javanick said:

I was planning on getting the Poison and Hunger pack...

If you're going to get a SWARM, get the open slot one. Like seriously, both of the premod versions are horrifically terribad.

I'm not a scientist nor do I even know the stats of each pistols, but, I use the FR0G's more than other pistols and can tell you it's fun, not too bad, but still feels a lot less reliable than the metas like FBW or 45.

On 9/25/2018 at 11:30 PM, BXNNXD said:
On 9/25/2018 at 11:21 PM, Noob_Guardian said:

RIP after a year or so of using it i didnt realize that. I guess it explains why i kept thinking i should have killed a guy in 5 hits but didnt so i thought i missed...