Lixil

Titles and Fight Club fix!

On 9/25/2018 at 7:45 PM, SkittyM said:

Radar tower fix when though?

this.
You guys have managed to put out 3 gamebreaking bugs in 2 weeks. Any plans on fixing the 2 that aren't already fixed?
  • Like 1

ok, I think we really need to hear from LO at this point.
because I'm still missing 2x200 JT's... is it time to contact support, or is this something you guys are still trying to figure out?
@Lixil

Hi guys,

The Joker Ticket / Fight Club issue has been an issue. 
The delivery system broke on the last patch. We fixed that, but while sending out the original batch of Joker Tickets, there was a problem in the ability to claim them from email.
That got corrected, so most players should now have the JTs they missed. However we have one final issue that is a bit harder to fix related to the top tier rewards for winning the Fight Club.
We're still working on it.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 2

i can't get my joker tickets.. they are still on the buzon

edit: they were on my buzon and now i don't have any joker tickets to redeem.. did i get them?

Edited by Uhtdred

15 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

edit: they were on my buzon and now i don't have any joker tickets to redeem.. did i get them?

buzon?

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
18 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

buzon?
well, my bad, on the mail i meant to say

On 9/25/2018 at 11:24 AM, Lixil said:

Hello everyone,

Today I have two awesome annoucements for you guys!

"Beard Hunter" (for those that killed the clones) and "Beard Master" (for those that killed the real Matt)titles have been granted to the players that killed fake/real Matt! We would like to once more thank the players that participated in the event and we hope you had fun!

We have also fixed the issue with Fight Club not correctly awarding Joker Tickets and we will be granting the Joker Tickets to all of the players who should have been awarded.

"Beard Hunter"  got who killed the real Matt , "Beard Master" got who killed the real Matt three times .Congratulations to all winners! You all will be receiving a code that is bonded to your account (sadly you will not be able to gift that code to your friend). 
for managing to land 3 kills and earning 1000 G1C as a special reward.
But that is not all! Everyone who managed to kill any of the Matt Scotts will be receiving a special title in the game! (This reward will be given later this week or next and the full list will be given once titles are given).8XJs703385.jpg

09/18/2018 I got the title  'Bread Hynter' 
mhRlSP5RhU.jpg

I can hope to get a second title for the murder of the not real Matt  ?  This is the first event organized by LO. Why not award the title to ALL who participated ? Edited by Yood

14 hours ago, Yood said:
"Beard Hunter"  got who killed the real Matt , "Beard Master" got who killed the real Matt three times .
[...]
"Beard Hunter" was awarded for killing Fakes. "Beard Master" for killing the real Matt and scoring 3 kills against the real awarded an extra 1000G1C.
Please, just read what you quote.

11 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:
"Beard Hunter" was awarded for killing Fakes. "Beard Master" for killing the real Matt and scoring 3 kills against the real awarded an extra 1000G1C.
Please, just read what you quote.
Posted July 7
How to participate:
MattScott will be in one of the open conflict districts starting around 2:15 PM PDT on Citadel. Once the event starts he will be threat 5 on the map so it will be easy to spot him, or will it....? 

You have one goal: to try to land the killing shot on him.
He will have heavy armor on and he will be faster so this will not be an easy task.

Rewards:
The person that completes the goal will be getting 3d glasses with 3 day premium and 100G1C.
If you can manage to kill him 3 times during the event, you will be rewarded with even greater prizes!

We will be running one of these later today on Jericho but will also be running them through-out the weekend as well. Please keep a watch on this thread to see times posted as we are about to go live running the event.

no word on fake Matt  !!!  after the events on citadel  Lixil said - you weren't supposed to kill the fake Matt . Only killing the real Matt would give you a chance to win . 

TheJellyGoo analyze the texts you read .
  Edited by Yood

@Lixil ok, it's been quite some time and I'm still missing 2x200 JT's... should I contact support or is this going to get fixed soon?