Lixil

Titles and Fight Club fix!

Hello everyone,

Today I have two awesome annoucements for you guys!

"Beard Hunter" (for those that killed the clones) and "Beard Master" (for those that killed the real Matt)titles have been granted to the players that killed fake/real Matt! We would like to once more thank the players that participated in the event and we hope you had fun!

We have also fixed the issue with Fight Club not correctly awarding Joker Tickets and we will be granting the Joker Tickets to all of the players who should have been awarded.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5

Hey can i get  a raptor condor. i lost my old one and i wouldn't play the game without one

(Cool Post)

18 minutes ago, 1337lad said:

Hey can i get  a raptor condor. i lost my old one and i wouldn't play the game without one

(Cool Post)

Ofcourse mate! check your mail. 

2 hours ago, Lixil said:

We have also fixed the issue with Fight Club not correctly awarding Joker Tickets and we will be granting the Joker Tickets to all of the players who should have been awarded. 

"will be" meaning it'll still happen, right? because I didn't get mine yet.
just wanted to make sure.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Aeronaut said:

cool would have been a better adjective

stay frosty
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Snubnose said:
"will be" meaning it'll still happen, right? because I didn't get mine yet.
just wanted to make sure.

2 hours ago, Inquitoria said:

Uh no, you didn't fix anything. I'm still missing at least 650 tickets. Yes, I relogged and checked mail. Nothing. @Lixil

1 hour ago, Nitronik said:

Still missing my Joker Tickets 😞

"Will be granting" usually refers to a point in the future Edited by Kevkof

14 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

"Will be granting" usually refers to a point in the future
It does not, when multiple other players testify that they have correctly received their tickets many hours ago.

24 minutes ago, Inquitoria said:

It does not, when multiple other players testify that they have correctly received their tickets many hours ago.

I don't know what is happening behind the scenes, but perhaps this is similar to a phased roll-out to not stress certain parts of the game. I haven't gotten my tickets yet either, just wait a bit.
If they had posted that they were done delivering and you didn't get them you'd have a genuine complaint right there

12 hours ago, 1337lad said:

(Cool Post)

i lost my old nano too

still missing my x2 200, got my 150 though (and an additional 150 that I can't use, displaying an error message but I guess that's only fair lol)

I got mine too thanks.

15 hours ago, Snubnose said:

still missing my x2 200, got my 150 though (and an additional 150 that I can't use, displaying an error message but I guess that's only fair lol)

Same with the corrupt duplicates. Might be missing 200 as well - what was last week's asylum gold treshold? Edited by Nitronik

On 9/25/2018 at 5:00 AM, 1337lad said:

(Cool Post)

I accidentally threw my phone out of the car window on the highway. I'll now go to the shop I bought it at and expect them to give me a new one.

Seriously though, if you got scammed, it's purely your fault and you should take that mistake and learn a thing or two out of it.

4 hours ago, Nitronik said:
Same with the corrupt duplicates. Might be missing 200 as well - what was last week's asylum gold treshold?
no idea, sorry... I played well beyond the threshold and didn't pay attention to it. but usually it's around 23-25k (citadel)