xHenryman90x

Why nobody is playing in prototype districts anymore?

I was glad when they disabled open PvP in these districts, so i was interested to play there. Why now nobody cares to play there anymore?

Because the patch is live and there is no point playing in those districts?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dezire said:

Oh i didn't even notice. Shouldn't they then change those districts back to OC?

4 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:
1 hour ago, Dezire said:

Oh i didn't even notice. Shouldn't they then change those districts back to OC?
not every part of the weapon balance was brought over yet, as far as I know. But the ones people cared about (shotguns) were so they don't feel like bothering anymore (I think) Edited by Kevkof

1 minute ago, AlexandraTromp said:

These protoype districts are in Waterfront and Financial?

no, those are only on financial

Meh. With open PVP you always could test this weapons, even if player count was low.
Now without it, nobody gonna wait around empty server for ghosts.

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Mitne said:

Meh. With open PVP you always could test this weapons, even if player count was low.
Now without it, nobody gonna wait around empty server for ghosts.

indeed whats the point if i cant even fuke test damn damage on people around me. asking them or w/e
  • Like 1

I was so dissappointed when I found out open pvp was taken off. Now I just wish they would bring back full chaos districts. They can have weapon tests in there I don't mind. It just opened up a lot of possibilities for events. No more snub nose battle royales 😞

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, WitchQueen said:

I was so dissappointed when I found out open pvp was taken off. Now I just wish they would bring back full chaos districts. They can have weapon tests in there I don't mind. It just opened up a lot of possibilities for events. No more snub nose battle royales 😞

i assume it would split up the community even more, so they just reverted it back. Pretty sure its gonna come back, some day

9 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

I was glad when they disabled open PvP in these districts, so i was interested to play there. Why now nobody cares to play there anymore?

because you didnt go there when i was

1 hour ago, foolish ninja said:
2 hours ago, WitchQueen said:

i assume it would split up the community even more, so they just reverted it back. Pretty sure its gonna come back, some day
Fingers crossed. I guess we need more players first. Not that many people were ever in the proto districts.

They were great places to knock out a few JTs without having to wait for a mission, no matchmaking, no teams, no items, no timers, no running to the other side of the map, no winning, no losing, just random killing and fun, why does the majority of the playerbase hate fun?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KnifuWaifu said:

They were great places to knock out a few JTs without having to wait for a mission, no matchmaking, no teams, no items, no timers, no running to the other side of the map, no winning, no losing, just random killing and fun, why does the majority of the playerbase hate fun?

i didnt find it very fun tbh

I loved open pvp in prototype districts. Wish they brought it back, and renamed it back to Open Conflict cuz it sounds cooler, and it fitting more when open pvp is on.

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
5 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

i didnt find it very fun tbh
mr no fun had no fun? colour me surprised. 

but srsly y tho?

3 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

mr no fun had no fun? colour me surprised. 

but srsly y tho?

lazy repost of my thoughts on patch day
On 8/30/2018 at 2:30 PM, BXNNXD said:

test districts are pretty dumb honestly, its just people plinking away at each other from around the park borders

and just enough people are in the test districts to make the regular districts just as unplayable, at least on jericho

On 8/31/2018 at 12:21 AM, BXNNXD said:
its optimal in the fact that you can test weapons with no wait time in real district scenarios, but realistically thats not whats happening

orbit needs to realize if they want more than 20 people using the ntec and volcano on each other around the central park, they need to lead players by the hand

39 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
reasons
All the more reasons for bots! Or something like the Target Dummies in WoW they would let us at least test ranges and ttk etcetera, not so great for moving targets but if we going full bot might as well put a few on rails. 

While we're at it throw up some voice overs and text and make it a tutorial, did I just kill two birds with one great idea? Yes I did. Now make all districts open pvp.  Edited by KnifuWaifu
I like plinking

22 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:
All the more reasons for bots! Or something like the Target Dummies in WoW they would let us at least test ranges and ttk etcetera, not so great for moving targets but if we going full bot might as well put a few on rails. 

While we're at it throw up some voice overs and text and make it a tutorial, did I just kill two birds with one great idea? Yes I did. Now make all districts open pvp. 
i’d be fine with open pvp if there was randomly spawned objectives to force the population to focus around different areas and extra spawns (like the ones from the chaos/anarchy districts) to get back to the action faster 

18 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

I personally don't play there anymore BECAUSE open PvP is disabled. It was like the only good thing about those districts.

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:
i’d be fine with open pvp if there was randomly spawned objectives to force the population to focus around different areas and extra spawns (like the ones from the chaos/anarchy districts) to get back to the action faster 
Like some sort of circle that moves around the map? Maybe places outside the circle can be made no-go zones to entice players to stay within your action zones? We shall call is Conflict Pie or CP for short.

1 hour ago, KnifuWaifu said:
Like some sort of circle that moves around the map? Maybe places outside the circle can be made no-go zones to entice players to stay within your action zones? We shall call is Conflict Pie or CP for short.
Now you're talking my language. I propose "Trouble Tart".
Pew-Pew Pie is more or less taken...
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AsgerLund said:
Now you're talking my language. I propose "Trouble Tart".
Pew-Pew Pie is more or less taken...
I'm just upset I didn't think of Pew-Pew Pie first. 

@Matt will trade JTs to make Trouble Tart happen.