CookiePuss

Finally tried a mission after the patch...

4 minutes ago, AlexandraTromp said:

Been playing Battlefield 1 grand operations bought it for 10 euro's last week the entire shabang, enjoying it quite a bit but the Battlefield community makes the APB community look like paradise.

THERE IS MORE TOXIC COMMUNITY THAN US? I don't believe it, you liar.

"Finally tried a mission after the patch"
"5597 posts Joined Apr 2017"
stop flood and press K

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SK4LP said:

"Finally tried a mission after the patch"
"5597 posts Joined Apr 2017"
stop flood and press K

Prior to the weapon "balancing" I averaged 800-1000 kills per week.
Is that enough "pressing k"?

22 minutes ago, Mitne said:
29 minutes ago, AlexandraTromp said:

Been playing Battlefield 1 grand operations bought it for 10 euro's last week the entire shabang, enjoying it quite a bit but the Battlefield community makes the APB community look like paradise.

THERE IS MORE TOXIC COMMUNITY THAN US? I don't believe it, you liar.
Ever been in a single PUBG lobby? Nothing but Chinese spambots and preteens yelling wigger with an n.
11 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

And no matter where I was, every time I got into my pioneer it put me into the backseat the first try... without anyone else being in the car.

Can't get put in the backseat if you don't have one. taps head

I should put THIS EDITOR SUCKS! in a macro because seriously, this editor really sucks. I can't even type something above a quote without deleting all the text. Edited by MrsHappyPenguin

I played on Saturday, and thought everything was relatively fine. I didn't experience any stuttering. Most of my own issues stemmed from fps drops.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Prior to the weapon "balancing" I averaged 800-1000 kills per week.
Is that enough "pressing k"?

You also "averaged" on whining over everything.
And gathering forum points lul Edited by Mitne

6 minutes ago, Mitne said:
You also "averaged" on whining over everything.
And gathering forum points lul
Speaking of whining, did you ever get your ban page removed from FFBANS?

Just now, CookiePuss said:
Speaking of whining, did you ever get your ban page removed from FFBANS?

I gave up on it. But hey. I got offical stance from Matt and I can confirm it, that LO is not okey with FFBans.
"Whining". I just used my right to be removed from this cancerous site. But yeah, i know it was your favorite site.
  • Like 1

Just now, Mitne said:
 offical stance from Matt
Official Stance?
the one where he admitted to unbanning some people they shouldnt have?

24 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:
Ever been in a single PUBG lobby? Nothing but Chinese spambots and preteens yelling wigger with an n. Can't get put in the backseat if you don't have one. taps head
Man Bf1 is just like gay this, gay that gay everything, and then all the deadly diseases get thrown around like cookies for an entire hour of the game by the same folk non stop on almost all the games I get in.
Gladly I can just hide the entire chat cause I ain't playing to see garbage dribble on my screen only death and destruction. 😛 

Just now, CookiePuss said:
Official Stance?
the one where he admitted to unbanning some people they shouldnt have?
Nvm. It was Lixil. But still, my memory was at least partially correct.

https://imgur.com/sAPzHdb
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

So, wha'ts everyone else playing in the meantime?

Dead-end grocery store job is the best game, I get to play a bunch of mini-games like opening boxes, stacking cans, and then sleeping at home before returning to work more.

2 minutes ago, Similarities said:
12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Dead-end grocery store job is the best game, I get to play a bunch of mini-games like opening boxes, stacking cans, and then sleeping at home before returning to work more.
Worst job I ever had was a second job I took at WalMart to help pay for my wedding... got stuck in the deli... never again.

K quoting is broken because this forum really fucking sucks and somehow it hasn't been fixed, anyway, yeah fuck the deli, I'd rather work the night shift and get my extra dollar without all the requirements of working the deli. Far more strict (obviously) and also much more of a pain in the patootie with worse hours, they tried to have my patootie working like 12PM-8PM and I was like "Nope." because no way in hell I'm working that late, I'd rather work all night and leave before traffic gets bad.

16 minutes ago, Similarities said:

K quoting is broken because this forum really fucking sucks and somehow it hasn't been fixed, anyway, yeah fuck the deli, I'd rather work the night shift and get my extra dollar without all the requirements of working the deli. Far more strict (obviously) and also much more of a pain in the patootie with worse hours, they tried to have my patootie working like 12PM-8PM and I was like "Nope." because no way in hell I'm working that late, I'd rather work all night and leave before traffic gets bad.

Yeah forums have been fucked form day 1.... try highlighting the text you want to quote and clicking "quote selection" that usually works.

Hmm, the getting into the backseat thing... I wonder if they accidentally unremoved(?) that old feature?  You used to be able to walk up to any door, and whichever one you were closest to your character would get into.  G1 removed it for obvious reasons, but I wonder if LO recovered it by accident or something?

On topic, I haven't been getting any stutters or anything.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

34 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Hmm, the getting into the backseat thing... I wonder if they accidentally unremoved(?) that old feature?  You used to be able to walk up to any door, and whichever one you were closest to your character would get into.  G1 removed it for obvious reasons, but I wonder if LO recovered it by accident or something?

Yeah someone told me that used to be a thing (before my time), but I would think more people would have experienced it if that were the case.
It didn't cost me any lives and was more confusing than anything, wondering why I couldn't get the car to drive lol.

16 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Same stuttery mess.
Same shit hitreg.
And no matter where I was, every time I got into my pioneer it put me into the backseat the first try... without anyone else being in the car.
I rate this current patch LO/10.

(Jericho btw, so no DDoS excuse)

still playing PUBG. Gave ring of elysium a try last weekend. Not so bad but i can't change FOV so went back to PUBG.
Other than that, working on the car and APB .-.

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

are you saying Im the only one who experiences stutters? Or poor hitreg?

Are you sure you didn't experience that  ghost shot bug we used to have?
I've even missed civilians testing it and it looks like it is that to me.

19 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Same stuttery mess.
Same shit hitreg.

Citadel today. Logged in, half of oca into one, died in sutter, got 0 assist. Seems legit -> exit apb

1 hour ago, Clandestine said:
21 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Same stuttery mess.
Same shit hitreg.

Citadel today. Logged in, half of oca into one, died in sutter, got 0 assist. Seems legit -> exit apb
ouch... that def doesnt sound fun

On 9/23/2018 at 10:47 PM, CookiePuss said:

Same stuttery mess.
Same shit hitreg.

i have no internet so my brain is having a brake for a while 😅

Most of the people I play with, myself included. aren't playing because of how the game feels. It's not really enjoyable anymore. When we play, its either a complete curb stomp or a relatively fair match. If its a fair match, both sides abuse unfun mechanics because its the only way to play the game. everyone in pioneer/espacios with sp3, multiple people running car det, basically just car gameplay in this game is annoying. and then you have to deal with the fact that a missions ending, win or lose, is usually dictated on how much the mission fucks you and not really on anyones skill level because the vast majority of the base mechanics are broken beyond belief now, like the spawn system. It's also not really worth our time anymore to spend half the time we spend ingame in an unopposed mission just griefing eachother.

At the minute, i'm playing Warframe and Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Doesn't appear to be any good shooters out anymore except QL/CSGO.

93aee72d3aa6c283b975f36f918ca937.gif

the hitreg is fine who knows if you hit someone tho Edited by Percocet