CookiePuss

Finally tried a mission after the patch...

Same stuttery mess.
Same shit hitreg.
And no matter where I was, every time I got into my pioneer it put me into the backseat the first try... without anyone else being in the car.
I rate this current patch LO/10.

(Jericho btw, so no DDoS excuse)

So, wha'ts everyone else playing in the meantime?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

still apb

it hurts so good
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

[gif]

You poor, poor man.
i can quit any time i want, i swear
  • Like 1

lol get rainbow six siege.

P.S. View my ticket support team....

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
thats exactly what an addict would say....

3 minutes ago, Akito said:
17 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
thats exactly what an addict would say....
th?id=OIP.6fwG02X5vd2DvXU3m-Bj6gHaE1&pid
  • Like 1

srsly what the heck with the random freeze ? im teleporting like some dope hacker already been /w hackz cheeathzz  stuuped hackor niib
ps... turning option to disable multhi threading helps lower stuttering a little bit.

Edited by EMilika
lulz

38 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I've been playing Ironsight recently, makes me feel like I'm reliving the MW2 multiplayer years I never got to participate in.

It's not bad generally but it runs TCP for its netcode so when it breaks down, it reeeallly breaks down.

1 minute ago, Nite said:
I've been playing Ironsight recently, makes me feel like I'm reliving the MW2 multiplayer years I never got to participate in.

It's not bad generally but it runs TCP for its netcode so when it breaks down, it reeeallly breaks down.
Actually you are the second person to bring that game up to me recently... I think I will give it a go!

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Actually you are the second person to bring that game up to me recently... I think I will give it a go!

It's styled off Black Ops 2 in presentation and gameplay (especially gameplay) so it has that kind of feel to it, but the details are different

I find it solid as hell personally, when it holds up its insanely fun. Just keep your expectations in check (its still in beta, for good reason) and you'll hardly go wrong. Edited by Nite
Edit: spelling
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

every time I got into my pioneer it put me into the backseat the first try... without anyone else being in the car.

I would like to know how you managed this feat. I wanna be able to chill in the backseat of my car
  • Like 1

I started playing planet side 2 again. Its boring but its the only game I feel like playing. Dam gaming menopause. 

17 minutes ago, Archon said:
1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

every time I got into my pioneer it put me into the backseat the first try... without anyone else being in the car.

I would like to know how you managed this feat. I wanna be able to chill in the backseat of my car
Walk up to vehicle, press "f" then wonder why you arent moving... oh its cuz you in the backseat.

I thought maybe you might have some more info, because I have played quite a bit since the patch and have not seen this happen, I even got on to test with a Pioneer under different circumstances, near a wall, near other cars, from both sides and could not manage to experience this 

(can't quote because forums broke)

29 minutes ago, Archon said:

(can't quote because forums broke)

Yeah forums have been fucked like that since day 1.
Try highlighting the text you want to quote and then click "quote selection"... that usually works.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I'm doing my usual. I've been playing FC on APB a bit here and there. Haven't personally been able to mission after the patch because everytime I actually get the time to sit down and play, the only district with people in it is in Waterfront.
Been playing: FF14 (Raiding new tier as Warrior and just cleared the first Savage fight a couple hours ago - week one), Rainbow Six Siege (here and there), Warframe, TF2 (just some casual here and there when asked), Monster Hunter World here and there (new mouse controls feel much better than the previous without them), Killing floor 2 (when asked), Borderlands 2 (friends still ask me to play).
I wanna get back into Terraria, but no one I'm friends with asks me to play. I'd like to try out the new Calamity mod for Terraria.

80e3d6c21a15bd1b012a67e102b433f2.jpg Edited by yaepes
Meanwhile in the front seat of the pioneer

Have you taken a moment to consider that your issues might be on your end? There's hundreds of other people playing every day without issues.

55 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Have you taken a moment to consider that your issues might be on your end? There's hundreds of other people playing every day without issues.

Pretty sure getting into the back seat of a car can't be on his end, so at least some of it is server side, lol.

Side note, I never even heard of that bug, that's amazing.

Dead by Daylight, it's easy and fun...and not actually dead

5 hours ago, Hexerin said:

... are you saying Im the only one who experiences stutters? Or poor hitreg?

1 hour ago, Lato said:

Dead by Daylight, it's easy and fun...and not actually dead

Oh cool, I will definitely give it a look!

I noticed after the hitreg fix patch when you use marksman weapons like the scout or obir and quikly scope in and shoot while it's on the enemy it won't register sometimes even though it's already fully closed and the dude is just standing still.

And yes hitreg is worse then before.

Edited by Topre
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Been playing Battlefield 1 grand operations bought it for 10 euro's last week the entire shabang, enjoying it quite a bit but the Battlefield community makes the APB community look like paradise.

• Like 1