TheManWithoutName

why i have a 7 days lock trade

When you log in to your account for the first time on a new system (fresh install of windows counts as well) you are locked from trading for 7 days. This includes the in-game market, trade system and mails.
When you join a district (especially social) you should see this message pop up:
uNOh7Q2.png
Just wait until that no longer appears (or log in from a system that you've logged in to your account on recently)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Rumor has it its not just seven days, but 7 days you log in. And it seems to also be happening to people at random  

1 minute ago, BatistaBOOM said:

DUDE i cant use market or send emails or buy stuff WTF gj little orbit

Seems they goofed this one. Not sure why they arent talking about it. Make sure you log in every day though. 

or go back to useing marketplace. (if you trust the guy or girl of course.)

How dare they use security measurements to keep your account safe.

• Like 1

Well, u are not the only one.. Some ppl in Citadel told me that they cant buy or sell on MP too. Same 7 days cd..

Hi there, 

I have made a separate post about adjustments we are making to the Trade System. However, the Trade Lock will re-engage every time you access the game from a new computer. The length of the lock is based on several under-the-hood values, but it will most commonly be 7 days right now.

Thanks,
Matt

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there, 

I have made a separate post about adjustments we are making to the Trade System. However, the Trade Lock will re-engage every time you access the game from a new computer. The length of the lock is based on several under-the-hood values, but it will most commonly be 7 days right now.

Thanks,
Matt

Will this happen for the first time after you log in since the system has been implemented. I haven't been on in like a week or two since I have been busy so what I am asking will it lock me out when I log in to the computer I usually play on since the system was just implemented.