mongoose

freaking cheaters!!!1!

Just now, TheDogCatcher said:

heh, maybe we can have a civilised discussion on these forums, whoever would have thought ..

It's obvious we both care quite a bit about this game, and honestly I think LO has a big enough and capable enough team to deliver on
some of the more ambitious things like the engine upgrade etc.

My focus however is more on the smaller things, they are just as important as the big ambitious things if not moreso , it's those things that players see when they
first enter the game and it's those things that will shape their opinion of it. They don't see the potential for the future, hell there's a good chance they won't even
be aware of the devs long term plans, as the old saying goes first impressions last.

You may well be fine with LO's little hiccups but I'm guessing that the majority of players are far less tolerant and it's those guys you've gotta convince.

New and returning players are gonna see things like shotguns being broken and not getting fixed for a couple of weeks and will immediately assume those
guys suck and move on.

It's things like this that give me cause for concern and I feel like it's my duty to the game and to the devs to speak out about them. I know it looks like
I'm being negative all the time, but criticism and feedback play a very important role in the creative process, nobody is perfect and we all learn by our
mistakes but only when we realise we've actually made a mistake and sometimes we need to have that pointed out to us.

Iike how on a different thread I commented how tutorial and other things need to be redone completely
poor new players have no clue and its a terrible design
No idea which thread it was though I talk too much

or car physics being terrible and driving a brick.... quite a few new players hated that so much
when building a new car you gotta start with the frame or the turning radius will be a big suck.
man I want those vehicles updated badly....

list goes on but it will take the engine upgrade to be ale to fix most of the  problems that have been discussed the past 5 months.
after that yeah they better be on all of this.

5 minutes ago, TheDogCatcher said:

and peace broke out on the APB forums.... did I just wake up in an alternate reality ?

stfu nerd

Edited by BXNNXD
:^)

sidezz  your statement is wrong. I haven't seen hackers in the game in a very long time. anti-cheats do their job .

I never seen so much hackers in APB as it is now. There was less hackers even while G1. This is so fcked up!!
There are no wave bans nor individual bans. Groups of max rank hackers are ruining the game, laughing to the face. BattleEye does nothing. Triggerbotting is a thing again. 
Speedhacking? In this game? In this age? WHAT THE FAK!
Where are GMs? Specialized "Cheathunters"? Give them tools to fight this trash. Bring back /report that notifies Cheathunters dirrectly. Give them invisibiliy, speed, radar/map thats shows players, make them being able to stealthly join a mission in any team, make it so they can see what players can see, give em banning permision, and recording tools so they have solid evidence againts players who got banned.
Even Minecraft handles hacking problem better than you! I am so done. Yesterday I kicked 2 hackers out of my team, and have playerd againts hackers constantly. This is turning into some serious sh!t!
It was fine for a while when BE was introduced, but now is APB under rule of total anarchy.
Edited by AxeTurboAgresor
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:
I never seen so much hackers in APB as it is now. There was less hackers even while G1. This is so fcked up!!
There are no wave bans nor individual bans. Groups of max rank hackers are ruining the game, laughing to the face. BattleEye does nothing. Triggerbotting is a thing again. 
Where are GMs? Specialized "Cheathunters"? Give them tools to fight this trash. Bring back /report that notifies Cheathunters dirrectly. Give them invisibiliy, speed, radar/map thats shows players, make them being able to stealthly join a mission in any team, make it so they can see what players can see, give em banning permision, and recording tools so they have solid evidence againts players who got banned.
Even Minecraft handles hacking problem better than you! I am so done. Yesterday I kicked 2 hackers out of my team, and have playerd againts hackers constantly. This is turning into some serious sh!t!
It was fine for a while when BE was introduced, but now is APB under rule of total anarchy.
oh so you probably dont remember summer 2017 then... when re-goated launched for free and 70% of players were flying roflcopters

5 hours ago, Eixo said:
oh so you probably dont remember summer 2017 then... when re-goated launched for free and 70% of players were flying roflcopters
forget 2017 summer 2012 was the real good old days, the golden age of the hags  dynasty lol

On 9/25/2018 at 3:19 PM, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

We aren’t ignoring the DT problem or cheaters.  

We needed to launch the new Trading System because the new Report system uses some of the same underlying logic.

I’m not going to make excuses. I see the same reports as everyone else. We are doing our best. We’re just running behind.

Thanks,
Matt

everything works correctly .

20 minutes ago, Yood said:
On 9/25/2018 at 6:19 AM, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

We aren’t ignoring the DT problem or cheaters.  

We needed to launch the new Trading System because the new Report system uses some of the same underlying logic.

I’m not going to make excuses. I see the same reports as everyone else. We are doing our best. We’re just running behind.

Thanks,
Matt

everything works correctly .
its funny see people trying hard, make it look's everything is okay, to dont be banned or get their cheats blocked by BE
Especially when allmost everyone are using triggerbots and other similar cheats

1 hour ago, evilgamer23 said:
its funny see people trying hard, make it look's everything is okay, to dont be banned or get their cheats blocked by BE
Especially when allmost everyone are using triggerbots and other similar cheats
playing 8 years I have never been banned either automatically or manually . manual bans the players mostly on passing events when climbs with bugs in textures of the game ( the event - a surge of bans) what nature gave them the advantage of survival and getting undeserved rewards . with installation of FF I don't see the use of macros and automated command lines keystrokes . if they appear then after a while they disappear into the void . Edited by Yood

10 minutes ago, Yood said:
playing 8 years I have never been banned either automatically or manually . manual bans the players mostly on passing events when climbs with bugs in textures of the game ( the event - a surge of bans) what nature gave them the advantage of survival and getting undeserved rewards . with installation of FF I don't see the use of macros and automated command lines keystrokes . if they appear then after a while they disappear into the void .
ha ha ha keep lying yourself
  • Thanks 1

Just now, evilgamer23 said:
ha ha ha keep lying yourself
ironic 

On 9/29/2018 at 3:14 PM, TheDogCatcher said:

It's things like this that give me cause for concern and I feel like it's my duty to the game and to the devs to speak out about them. I know it looks like
I'm being negative all the time, but criticism and feedback play a very important role in the creative process, nobody is perfect and we all learn by our
mistakes but only when we realise we've actually made a mistake and sometimes we need to have that pointed out to us.

complete agreement.  I wish  , many others just want to hear-we (lo ) see the problem . we will try to make your game more comfortable and fun .we plan to make up events like this ... .I can't UNDERSTAND !  is IT DIFFICULT ? Edited by Yood

U just don’t have seen those Spanish blatant cheaters in 2014, some of them were from bitpenix, many re-rolls. Full group of cheaters which rolled around the district for few months.

What’s now? I don’t see any of them or like they were. Of course cheaters are present in this game but they are hiding like rats.

U can find old dopefish videos on YouTube, he played a lot against them on Obeya.

Edited by PACwoMAN
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, PACwoMAN said:

U just don’t have seen those Spanish blatant cheaters in 2014, some of them were from bitpenix, many re-rolls. Full group of cheaters which rolled around the district for few months.

What’s now? I don’t see any of them or like they were. Of course cheaters are present in this game but they are hiding like rats.

U can find old dopefish videos on YouTube, he played a lot against them on Obeya.

Spain 50003 or whatever? I forgot their name

I don't know about how many hackers there are in the game but I can say there are alot of accusations in district chat over it.  I believe alot of accusations are made but the accuser doesn't ask him or herself the right questions first or takes into account a few things before making an accusation.

- personal game experience vs opponent experience.

- opponent tactics.

-weapon choice.

- team coordination.

If you ask yourself questions along those avenues you might see the player you were up against wasn't hacking at all.

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:00 AM, Eixo said:
On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:27 AM, AxeTurboAgresor said:
Yes there were more than normal, but 70%? Absolute bollocks.

Where are all these cheaters at? All I get matched against are players who suicide or afk the entire mission.

On 9/29/2018 at 3:46 PM, Yood said:

sidezz  your statement is wrong. I haven't seen hackers in the game in a very long time. anti-cheats do their job .

Anticheat, where?😂

44 minutes ago, Iamprophet said:
Anticheat, where?😂
 anti-cheats do their job . in game work FairFight ,BattlEye . anti-cheat can't block right away ! he must gather evidence for the ban .

21 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Where are all these cheaters at? All I get matched against are players who suicide or afk the entire mission.

Asylum EU is sometimes riddled full of people with gibberish clan names who are very obviously speedhacking

maybe its on EU but jericho has no cheaters... and ofc we only got 1 full silver district