mongoose

freaking cheaters!!!1!

6 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

ppl. still think APB is P2W....
giphy.gif
Depends? shredder? how about do eater?  ogre? Yukon? ehem pay to? and the f8ing worst CONDOR Edited by EMilika

3 minutes ago, EMilika said:
6 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

giphy.gif
Depends? shredder? Yukon? ehem pay to?
Not exactly, those were rushed/poor balance changes and a bug. P2W usually means its implemented in those states intentionally to make a profit.

Side note: both those guns are fixed now, so.. rather pointless.. Edited by Nanometic

22 minutes ago, EMilika said:
Depends? shredder? how about do eater?  ogre? Yukon? ehem pay to? and the f8ing worst CONDOR
Are we just listing bad guns now?
Dont forget the MVP of bad guns... the Coroner.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
Are we just listing bad guns now?
 Dont forget the MVP of bad guns... the Coroner.
Ok then,tell me names non reskined weapons equal to armashops weapons i've mention. with the same mods. oh wait.

pay to get advantage ? equals p2w? Edited by EMilika

6 hours ago, EMilika said:
Depends? shredder? how about do eater?  ogre? Yukon? ehem pay to? and the f8ing worst CONDOR
Shredder - u can get it from Joker Shop. Ogre, Yukon and Condor is legendaries you can get them from market place.
you dont even have to spend irl $ to get best weapons in the game.
2 hours ago, EMilika said:
Ok then,tell me names non reskined weapons equal to armashops weapons i've mention. with the same mods. oh wait.

pay to get advantage ? equals p2w?
NTec, Oca ,jg ,Shaw, carbine and nhvr. these are meta weapons since i dunno since start.
Free version of Condor is way better than legendary version with unique mod. Cuz on free version you can put red mod.

p.s. almost all unique ARMAS weapons which you cant earn true Jshop or events are trash or simple worst than free weapons.
I dont know how LO improved AR-97 'Misery' ,but i bet its still way worst than NTec.

APB is pay to LOSE.

5 hours ago, EMilika said:
Shredder is in the Joker Store. Same for what I assume you meant as the Dog Ear (ISSR-B). Ogre is a shotgun with a ttk of .99 (regular NFAS-12 has a ttk of .58) not to mention it can be bought with in game cash through the marketplace. I cant believe you would even bring up the Yukon which now has a .78 ttk up to a range of about 7m lmfao. Oh and it also can be bought with in game cash. Oh and disclaimer: Ive owned every legendary in the game several times over and Ive never bought a single JMB in my life.

Literally the only thing that gives you an advantage through irl $ in APB is the reduced cooldown on orange character mods.

Please stop spreading false information.
  • Like 1

lost me at cheat infested and pay to win.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:22 AM, iTzBlackout said:

There are a lot of speedhackers nowadays. I already reported two of them but they still around. We have a few GMs and TGMs around in the districts, what's about if some of them sometimes join the district undercover? Only for a few minutes just to check if all is fine.....

Problem is.... in Fight Club a week or so ago, one of the regular blatant cheaters that LO are doing diddly squat to curtail went 40+ kills twice in a row and a TGM was congratulating him on having great gameplay in district chat.

It insulted all the legit players out there, and proves that the TGM concerned is unfit for that role.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Vipertechs said:
 a TGM was congratulating him on having great gameplay in district chat
QiCZtDe.gif

TGMs amirite?

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
Shredder is in the Joker Store. Same for what I assume you meant as the Dog Ear (ISSR-B). Ogre is a shotgun with a ttk of .99 (regular NFAS-12 has a ttk of .58) not to mention it can be bought with in game cash through the marketplace. I cant believe you would even bring up the Yukon which now has a .78 ttk up to a range of about 7m lmfao. Oh and it also can be bought with in game cash. Oh and disclaimer: Ive owned every legendary in the game several times over and Ive never bought a single JMB in my life.

Literally the only thing that gives you an advantage through irl $ in APB is the reduced cooldown on orange character mods.

Didn't some rainman do the math on this a while ago to disprove it was p2w?

p2w my patootie :classic_angry:.  I pay, i dont win.    Oh ya gonna say thats just cause you're bad, get gud eh...well isn't that the point here. 
  If you otherwise suck, paying dont make ya suck less, you just look better when ya go down  😂

Low-quality bait although with a good potential if OP's butt wasn't trashed a dozen of times by FF in the past.
Guess the sore faded away and decided to show up and try to downplay the problem? Classic.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

p2w my patootie :classic_angry:.  I pay, i dont win.    Oh ya gonna say thats just cause you're bad, get gud eh...well isn't that the point here. 
  If you otherwise suck, paying dont make ya suck less, you just look better when ya go down  😂

Failing with style! 

21 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

giphy.gif
this game is p2w@@!!!

43 minutes ago, BL0SS0M said:
4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Didn't some rainman do the math on this a while ago to disprove it was p2w?
Yes. Most people didn't agree with my methods though, so I don't bring it up anymore.

Needless to say, the game isn't pay to win. Every good gun is free, and all of armas exclusives are well known garbage.

Hell, almost every joker box weapon is worse then it's free counterpart, with a notable exception being the volcano, and even that is debatable.
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sidezz said:

this game is p2w@@!!!

Yeah right  I've bought guns and I'm  only considered above average...
If it was p2w why am I  not a permanent gold?
Why is there no content blocked unless you pay which is what pay to win means by an actual dictionary (one that was quoted on a different thread two months ago or so)
Apb is NOT p2w....

A few ideas to help people play better :
Reboot your comp to free up memory so it doesn't lag.
Don't minimize APB for messaging or other programs etc because  it will also use up memory and cause lag
Tap fire so you can keep some accuracy and actually aim better.
Get a headset and mic instead of typing during missions like a dummy who's only wasting time - and headsets allow you to hear where people are easier

And of course ABSOLUTELY  buy a graphics card for your computer because built in graphics always sucks for gaming online.
You can get a decent graphics card from newegg.com for under 100 bucks in the  U.S.A. other countries  I do not know sorry.

9 hours ago, Vipertechs said:
Problem is.... in Fight Club a week or so ago, one of the regular blatant cheaters that LO are doing diddly squat to curtail went 40+ kills twice in a row and a TGM was congratulating him on having great gameplay in district chat.

It insulted all the legit players out there, and proves that the TGM concerned is unfit for that role.

Was this on Jericho?
I think the situation should be looked into why the TGM didn't notice it, or if they did and secretly pushed for enforcement (haha... pun)

I must admit that I haven't seen a definate cheat in a while but dethreating is at epic p;roportions.

I guess that when chronic cheats get unbanned they'd rather bend the rules than break them

22 minutes ago, TheDogCatcher said:

I must admit that I haven't seen a definate cheat in a while but dethreating is at epic p;roportions.

I guess that when chronic cheats get unbanned they'd rather bend the rules than break them

Dethreating is, in fact, against the rules...
o1L9z6c.png

Its just that Little Orbit isn't doing anything to enforce it.

How are you going to enforce dethreating anyhow? Unless someone admits it, how can you tell if someone is trying to dethreat, drunk, or just bad?

2 minutes ago, Gunsei said:

How are you going to enforce dethreating anyhow? Unless someone admits it, how can you tell if someone is trying to dethreat, drunk, or just bad?

Much as with cheating, only the blatants are easy to catch.... and yet, when people are reported for getting one kill, then un-equipping all weapons and feeding their opp... nothing is done.
And as far as admitting it, that happens literally every time I play both in /d and /t. People know nothing will be done, and have all sorts of pathetic excuses for why they DT, so they have no fear of talking about it openly.

And again, just like with cheating you will never prevent it 100%... but also just like cheating, that is no reason to do nothing about it.

But really, you need proof to do anything, and with dethreating there is only one actual proof, and thats admitting it. I'm not defending the practice, but I'm sure you are well aware, there are a lot of people who straddle the line between gold and silver, or those who are silver and go gold because of too many fights with bronzes etc.

• Like 1