Sign in to follow this  
Skullwar

Joker Tickets lets talk about it

Currently LO has lowered G1C prices, which is great! But what about Joker Tickets?
Currently Joker Tickets are the best/only way to get premium items which is already great butt...
Farming three whole month is fightclub just to get a Vegas is a little crazy imo.
Personal I believe lowering the JT cost or even allowing us to earn more than just 800 a week from Fightclub.. and Don't even get me started on the timing of FC....!

Even a slight boost in JT would be great, from 800-> 1000 JT from FC would make a HUGE difference.
Anyone else have a thought on this?

Edited by Skullwar

I think it was mentioned some time ago that there was a new game mode being worked on that could be used to provide Joker Tickets

I'd more prefer if contact dailies gave more tickets, the current amounts are just pitiful all around

• Like 2

If you are are IjihQVI.png255 you can get up to xvzjDHz.png1200 each week. (800 Fightclub. 400 Contacts)
I think it's kinda fine, but I also agree that it would be nice if you get xvzjDHz.png1000 from fightclub only.
The most Joker Tickets I got from events, alone the Halloween Event (spoiler) gave me xvzjDHz.png1300.
And we also had a lot of event tracker events which gave a lot of Joker Tickets too. In my opinion
there is nothing against increasing the Joker Tickets, but it shouldn't be too much. Maybe they
can even increase the Joker Tickets you can get from the Tutorial. Or as @Nite said: they can add
Joker Tickets as reward for the new Game Mode, which is some sort of Training if I'm not wrong.

+ more bodykits / wheels / soundkits for vehicles in the Joker Store!
maybe even add some weapon skins, like the country skins and the "rainbow pack" (with a few different, plain colours).

the Joker store could be so much more fun with just a few additions and slightly more JT's to earn.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Skullwar said:

Farming three whole month is fightclub just to get a Vegas is a little crazy imo.

Which vegas? the 4x4 that is a 4 slot?
Potato comps will take 7 years literally to do that when its 10,000 tickets (talking about me back in the day)

I disagree with the focus of a joker ticket boost on fightclub when districts is where new people are and only get 5 to 10 per contact and have no hope whatsoever of getting a decent amount.
That does not mean I disagree with a boost in fightclub , merely the focus of where.

Perhaps doubling contact tickets for certain ones as well? Perhaps doubling all of them?
Perhaps completely new ways to get joker tickets? New content for this would add to the game rather than just a slight change to what we already have.
All of the above and then some is fine as well if it is balanced and helps make  APB a better place.

On 9/22/2018 at 3:55 PM, Nite said:

I'd more prefer if contact dailies gave more tickets, the current amounts are just pitiful all around

Agreed

I've always been against Joker tickets, and the only reason they exist is because G1 FUBAR:ed the normal economy. I think APB's economy needs to be reworked, and Joker tickets removed. JT weapons should be available through normal weapon leashes.

12 hours ago, Dopefish said:

I've always been against Joker tickets, and the only reason they exist is because G1 FUBAR:ed the normal economy. I think APB's economy needs to be reworked, and Joker tickets removed. JT weapons should be available through normal weapon leashes.

JT weapons are supposed to be there to provide 'a taste of ARMAS' to non-paying players, so if you remove Joker Tickets and fold the current crop of Ticket weapon leases into regular leases, what happens to future ARMAS additions going forward?

1 hour ago, Nite said:
JT weapons are supposed to be there to provide 'a taste of ARMAS' to non-paying players, so if you remove Joker Tickets and fold the current crop of Ticket weapon leases into regular leases, what happens to future ARMAS additions going forward?
Reworking the economy is a bigger project than just removing joker tickets, and the same goes for introducing new additions to the normal economy. Having everything tradable would go a long way, but can't be done smoothly currently due to the heavy inflation the game have suffered, with players having millions of APB$ on their characters.

1 hour ago, Dopefish said:
Reworking the economy is a bigger project than just removing joker tickets, and the same goes for introducing new additions to the normal economy. Having everything tradable would go a long way, but can't be done smoothly currently due to the heavy inflation the game have suffered, with players having millions of APB$ on their characters.
i’d rather armas leases become APB$ options and have joker tickets be the avenue for purchasing permanent armas items (since they can be strictly regulated), but that’s a separate suggestion

cant say i like the idea of tradeable everything, unless both people have already purchased the armas item being traded 

On 9/22/2018 at 8:06 PM, BXNNXD said:
personal favorite
 Also another route it could take inside of increasing joker tickets is make the permanent items account bound instead of character bound, making the grind a little less. 
On 9/24/2018 at 2:28 PM, Nite said:
On 9/24/2018 at 2:15 AM, Dopefish said:

I doubt it would effect ARMAS that greatly, but I do agree somewhat with the first statement. I know there is the mission tracker but I also wish for another way to achieve JT's due to the fact not everyone "gets gud" in fightclub.