lnk

fix your anti cheat?

1 hour ago, Sayori said:

You can just forget about LO going to do the highly needed ban-spree. With the dropping population they are not going to shoot themselves in the leg by banning those morons.  Unfortunately
Even those blatants ruskis posted here on forums don't get banned and keep playing AND streaming. 
Was just about to spend money but now on  second thought...I'll pass.

Little Orbit DOES ban they just do not advertise it. And MattScott literally just said an hour or two  just said before you posted they updated BattleEye .

if you have doubts about a player Little Orbit does take in video clips but please no 10 second clips.
You need  a good proper length so that they can see the whole mission clearly.
They can not see your screen so if you aren't recording a decent length video for proper evidence  then how would they know anything about what you see?

36 minutes ago, WaterLemons said:
1 hour ago, Sayori said:

You can just forget about LO going to do the highly needed ban-spree. With the dropping population they are not going to shoot themselves in the leg by banning those morons.  Unfortunately
Even those blatants ruskis posted here on forums don't get banned and keep playing AND streaming. 
Was just about to spend money but now on  second thought...I'll pass.

"He can track better than me, he's cheating! If I can't do that it's impossible" 
And  how is that related when I'm talking about the ruski who's afk, OP runs in front of his crosshair, fbw  fires...No, not a triggerbot at all.
Why is that russian still not banned when it's obvious he's cheating? I'm sure LO have been this video, it was up for awhile.
And if you don't know what I'm referring to, just sit down and shut up.
Here, have one worthless internet point for being an absolute tool. Edited by Sayori

i dont buy it, been golds in bronze all week, n the same hax every day. n Im saying yea golds are a direct indicator that u hack.
 I can piss from bronze to silver, can loose, get shot to hell n turn from bronze to silver. 
 Gold takes years n years of solid wins n no losses for years. There is such a gap between what it takes to get silver n its not the sam effort there again to become gold
  I got no problem spending my day going up to silver to punish you people for coming to bronze, cause it looks like LO is dead at the stick. no gms in dist booting or following golds to see why they are gold. So I gotta do it. 

23 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

i dont buy it, been golds in bronze all week, n the same hax every day. n Im saying yea golds are a direct indicator that u hack.
 I can piss from bronze to silver, can loose, get shot to hell n turn from bronze to silver. 
 Gold takes years n years of solid wins n no losses for years. There is such a gap between what it takes to get silver n its not the sam effort there again to become gold
  I got no problem spending my day going up to silver to punish you people for coming to bronze, cause it looks like LO is dead at the stick. no gms in dist booting or following golds to see why they are gold. So I gotta do it. 

bullshoot. It takes ZERO effort to become gold or maintain it. You don't even need to get kills, as long as you stay high on the scoreboards by doing objectives. Most golds in APB are no different from silvers.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kiida said:
bullshoot. It takes ZERO effort to become gold or maintain it. You don't even need to get kills, as long as you stay high on the scoreboards by doing objectives. Most golds in APB are no different from silvers.
And he's even talking about the fake golds in bronze, that takes almost no effort

BattleEye supporters before Battle Eye:

"If we switch to BattleEye there won't be anymore cheaters!"

BattleEye supporters after BattleEye integration, seeing complaints closet cheaters and triggerbotters:

"There will always be cheaters in the game."

Just now, YakuzaStyle said:

BattleEye supporters after BattleEye integration, seeing complaints closet cheaters and triggerbotters:

There is definitely an increase in cheaters since BE launch but it's nowhere near how it was before it. Sure there are people triggerbotting and speedhacking, but I haven't played against someone who was just blatantly aimbotting.

Also some of you guys are pathetic. You act like somehow a game that's been known to have lots of cheaters in it, is now without/with few cheaters, even though 100% guaranteed after the unbanning there are cheaters that got their accounts back. While at the same time defending closet cheaters, and making fun of people who complain about them. Then again, the forums here are filled with immature 12 year olds, and insecure trolls, so you can't be really all that surprised. right?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sayori said:

Here, have one worthless internet point for being an absolute tool.

but you've taken away an internet point

7 hours ago, Snubnose said:
yea but that's the old kind of speedhack that was fixed by RP some time ago...
right now, every "speedhacker" is just lag switching, which makes you warp faster than anyone else, because the server isn't handling lag well (it should reset your position instead of skipping).
when my poor internet connection is lagging out (because of high loads of upload) I also warp around, therefore kinda speedhack since I'm faster than anyone else... (getting better internet connection in 2 days, yay)

Fixed? The most infamous cheater had proof otherwise even up until BE was rolled out. The only thing RP 'fixed' was removing names from things and doing some weird obfuscation of objects back in late 2017 that broke his last public version. He probably had a still working version of it after BE, and there's likely still people who know what they're doing that can do the same. Maybe the 3.5 unification or maybe even 4.0 such an exploit won't be possible. APB isn't the only Unreal-based game that can be exploited with it as well.
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, TehBlizzy said:

Fixed? The most infamous cheater had proof otherwise even up until BE was rolled out. The only thing RP 'fixed' was removing names from things and doing some weird obfuscation of objects back in late 2017 that broke his last public version. He probably had a still working version of it after BE, and there's likely still people who know what they're doing that can do the same. Maybe the 3.5 unification or maybe even 4.0 such an exploit won't be possible. APB isn't the only Unreal-based game that can be exploited with it as well.
yo, the only information I have was that the speedhack was there, then at some point RP did something and suddenly every speedhacker was gone in an instant (i.e. speedhack wasn't working anymore). I don't know anything about the creator still having a working version but not releasing it. It just seems weird that the creator initially released it to F up APB big time, but doesn't give enough F's anymore to release his working version.
"Fixed" or not, it's not being used anymore (because atleast the public version is not working anymore), only lagswitches.

4 hours ago, YakuzaStyle said:

It was always said no anti cheat is 100% and BattleEye is the best on the market so if you cant make a better anti cheat that can catch 100% then why complain about it when its the best?
4 hours ago, YakuzaStyle said:

Also some of you guys are pathetic. You act like somehow a game that's been known to have lots of cheaters in it, is now without/with few cheaters, even though 100% guaranteed after the unbanning there are cheaters that got their accounts back. While at the same time defending closet cheaters, and making fun of people who complain about them. Then again, the forums here are filled with immature 12 year olds, and insecure trolls, so you can't be really all that surprised. right?

That is not how the unbans were done.
The ones who were unfairly banned by G1 for ludicrous reasons as well as the fair fight bans that were not legit.
The fair fight bans that were legit remained as well as scams and other bans.

29 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
It was always said no anti cheat is 100% and BattleEye is the best on the market so if you cant make a better anti cheat that can catch 100% then why complain about it when its the best? That is not how the unbans were done.
The ones who were unfairly banned by G1 for ludicrous reasons as well as the fair fight bans that were not legit.
The fair fight bans that were legit remained as well as scams and other bans.

They also lifted all PunkBuster bans. They did pretty much unban everyone, with fraud and a few other things not being included. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just saying what they did.

12 hours ago, MattScott said:
20 hours ago, image said:

The fun fact is that Matt Scott is perfectly aware of what is allowing them to cheat so easily and that APB’s BattlEye version is literally the worse across every BE protected game.

This last patch also included a significant BattlEye update. We don’t advertise anti-cheat improvements.

And you guys should never make any news on what BE has been improved. If you guys make news about it, cheaters will obviously know what to search to countermeasure the changes done. 👍
  • Thanks 1

On 9/22/2018 at 2:50 AM, BXNNXD said:

friendly reminder that no anticheat will ban 100% of cheaters 

Friendly reminder that no anticheat will ban 0%(maybe this one is the exception to the rule 😡

15 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

They also lifted all PunkBuster bans. They did pretty much unban everyone, with fraud and a few other things not being included. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just saying what they did.
Punkbuster was broken and thats if it ever worked to begin with.
And no they didn't "pretty much unban everyone" just  the ones who weren't justified.
There are plenty of statements from MattScott on this.

Also just to say what  I've seen : A few people who did "suspiciously" too good would disappear during matches.
No idea if it was a ban or not but merely stating a possibility of what I seen just within about 24 hours ago.

34 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
Punkbuster was broken and thats if it ever worked to begin with.
And no they didn't "pretty much unban everyone" just  the ones who weren't justified.
There are plenty of statements from MattScott on this.

Also just to say what  I've seen : A few people who did "suspiciously" too good would disappear during matches.
No idea if it was a ban or not but merely stating a possibility of what I seen just within about 24 hours ago.
They did in fact "pretty much unban everyone". Literally thousands and thousands of accounts. I know one nerd who got 12 accounts back even though he told Matt in discord that he definitely cheated on them.  

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
They did in fact "pretty much unban everyone". Literally thousands and thousands of accounts. I know one nerd who got 12 accounts back even though he told Matt in discord that he definitely cheated on them.  
hey

im not a nerd

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Y1MvlNi.gif
fa-

no wait i cant get any more warnings

dork

On 9/22/2018 at 3:50 AM, BXNNXD said:

friendly reminder that no anticheat will ban 100% of cheaters 

friendly reminder that 99% of the anticheat dont do shit but ban kids who cant use hacks 😄  

On 9/22/2018 at 6:41 PM, ShaiShai said:
Ive been playing in silver district a lot more lately and haven't really seen a speed haxor or shaw copter , don't get me wrong, i have seen some god like people but nothing like what your explaining, maybe thoes people your facing are better then you / and the ones you think are teleporting have really bad ping or something

omg, ive turned into one of the forum trolls that used to say that to me..........
one of them....one of them....one of them....one of them....one of them....one of them....one of them....one of them....
im not cryin about ppl who are better then me also there are lots of hackers who use speed hack and "bad ping" cant make u fast as a vegas or any car in the game  , also tbh i just played aginst other 2 hackers wich happen to be 2 fgts from the USA who play on eu with speed hack and also i can upload a video wich shows the speed hack if u want just let me know 
On 9/22/2018 at 6:23 AM, MrBubbleTea said:
no one hacks ur just bad
oke want to play some games? 1v1 or 2v2 or 4v4? feel free to come and do it cuz after all " im just bad"  Edited by lnk

On 9/22/2018 at 7:19 AM, Archon said:

Are you guys calling speed hacks on the poor foreigners who are warping all over the place from lag spikes due to poor server performance as of late?

Back when Hoplon was first merged I called someone a blatant speed hack because he warped twice about 15m across the street, but turns out it is just what happens sometimes when people are 4,200 miles away + shoddy Apb servers

its not the servers , there use to be a speed hack back in 2015? and now its back 
On 9/22/2018 at 11:28 AM, image said:

Game hacking will always be a thing, it’s just a cat mouse game at the end of the day, people will get around after every anticheat and with the right connections and the right amount of money you’ll get your hands on something. The fun fact is that Matt Scott is perfectly aware of what is allowing them to cheat so easily and that APB’s BattlEye version is literally the worse across every BE protected game.

At this point I really wonder why they don’t start doing manual bans towards extremely blatant cheaters, you don’t need 300iq to understand that they have a working bypass and that they will not get banned until this game gets a better BE version.

(No, this problem isn’t related to UE 3)

why would they manually ban ppl when they can get money even if they dont do it 
On 9/22/2018 at 6:54 PM, MattScott said:
On 9/22/2018 at 11:28 AM, image said:

The fun fact is that Matt Scott is perfectly aware of what is allowing them to cheat so easily and that APB’s BattlEye version is literally the worse across every BE protected game.

This last patch also included a significant BattlEye update. We don’t advertise anti-cheat improvements.
oh there we go the guy is here , so what are you going to do aginst those speed hackers? also if u didnt know they are in the game for over a week , in abit it will be 2 weeks 
and tbh its kinda funny that a hack that didnt work since 2015/6 when gamefirst owned the game came back now 

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

well they did it cuz battle eye is the best anticheat out there;D 
kinda remind me when gaben gave away hes steam email/pw and told everyone try to hack me , the thing is in here they still pass the new system 🙂 
20 hours ago, Poperon said:

And you guys should never make any news on what BE has been improved. If you guys make news about it, cheaters will obviously know what to search to countermeasure the changes done. 👍
they should atlest show us what who they ban so we can atlest say ah they rly do something but jerk off all day in the office (they even have an office? 🙂 ) Edited by lnk

its a free game, the funy part is that people need to be good at a game to feel they are someone, its kinda lame to actually see closet cheaters pretending they are good. 

but yeah its apb if u say someone cheats  means u r bad.. 🤦‍♂️