lnk

fix your anti cheat?

LO feel free to fix battle eye "that best anti-cheat out there"
cuz old hacks that G1 blocked are back in the game its kinda funny 
for those who dont know speedhack is back or teleport call it however you want 

also, GM start to do something then talk to kids in social 24/7 
cuz if battle eye don't do anythin and support also don't do anything when we report those plebs 
someone must start to ban those kids cuz ur game dies from more and more every single day  🙂

friendly reminder that no anticheat will ban 100% of cheaters 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Im on it!

Jokes aside, it would be nice to see GMs do something other than stroke their epeens in social.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

friendly reminder that no anticheat will ban 100% of cheaters 

It's not being asked to ban every cheater. It's a free to play game afterall, however, it is somewhat hilarious and yet sad to see certain max ranks that had their 20 accounts unbanned in the unban wave Speedhacking their patootie off ever since the release of BE without being punished even once. If something as blatant as a speedhacking shawcopter doesn't get banned in multiple months of said person playing daily then there is something wrong with BE. 

Cheating is once more getting out of control as BE seems even more useless than FairFight in its last iteration before it was removed. Support takes too long to handle cheating cases within a reasonable amount of time and it is also rumored that permanent bans are only handed out if BE deems you a cheater, if support deems you a cheater thanks to evidence but BE is not then your account is suspended for 30 days.

All in all, the playerbase is rapidly declining for a good reason.

48 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Im on it!

Jokes aside, it would be nice to see GMs do something other than stroke their epeens in social.

GM's are useless, I am fairly certain they don't even have the power to ban players which basically just makes them what SPCM's used to be just with a fancier ingame tag. Edited by Frosi
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Frosi said:
I am fairly certain they don't even have the power to ban players
This is correct.
Allegedly they have the ability to report cheaters directly to LO staff, but that's all they can do.
Still, it would be nice to see them do more than struggle to answer even the simplest of questions while hanging out in social.

1 minute ago, AlexandraTromp said:

[gif]

Gotta adjust my views after seeing that. 😮 
BXNNXD is not liable for any cranial explosions occurring as a result of knowledge bombs

Are you guys calling speed hacks on the poor foreigners who are warping all over the place from lag spikes due to poor server performance as of late?

Back when Hoplon was first merged I called someone a blatant speed hack because he warped twice about 15m across the street, but turns out it is just what happens sometimes when people are 4,200 miles away + shoddy Apb servers

Edited by Archon

Game hacking will always be a thing, it’s just a cat mouse game at the end of the day, people will get around after every anticheat and with the right connections and the right amount of money you’ll get your hands on something. The fun fact is that Matt Scott is perfectly aware of what is allowing them to cheat so easily and that APB’s BattlEye version is literally the worse across every BE protected game.

At this point I really wonder why they don’t start doing manual bans towards extremely blatant cheaters, you don’t need 300iq to understand that they have a working bypass and that they will not get banned until this game gets a better BE version.

(No, this problem isn’t related to UE 3)

Edited by image
  • Like 1

You can meet cheaters in every single videogame, deal with it or play something offline

• Thanks 2

Wait a while if the purchased cheat work again then in apb hell will start

6 hours ago, Archon said:

Are you guys calling speed hacks on the poor foreigners who are warping all over the place from lag spikes due to poor server performance as of late?

Back when Hoplon was first merged I called someone a blatant speed hack because he warped twice about 15m across the street, but turns out it is just what happens sometimes when people are 4,200 miles away + shoddy Apb servers

Speedhacking is achieved through slowing down the rate at which you send/receive packets thus creating artificial lag. It's not about the server performance at all, and I'm positive most people know who Frosi was referring to. Yes, it is possible that people can look like they are speedhacking when they are just lagging but, when you can consistently do it at any time you want, then you know something is up.

Also, this is done using programs which are not classified as cheats or disallowed programs, hence why BattlEye isn't even batting an eye (but FairFight should).
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, PingOVER9000 said:
Really nigga?
sense the joke bro.

now i shall abstain from commenting on a 6 year player being silver and probably in bronze district.

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, lnk said:

LO feel free to fix battle eye "that best anti-cheat out there"
cuz old hacks that G1 blocked are back in the game its kinda funny 
for those who dont know speedhack is back or teleport call it however you want 

also, GM start to do something then talk to kids in social 24/7 
cuz if battle eye don't do anythin and support also don't do anything when we report those plebs 
someone must start to ban those kids cuz ur game dies from more and more every single day  🙂

Ive been playing in silver district a lot more lately and haven't really seen a speed haxor or shaw copter , don't get me wrong, i have seen some god like people but nothing like what your explaining, maybe thoes people your facing are better then you / and the ones you think are teleporting have really bad ping or something

omg, ive turned into one of the forum trolls that used to say that to me..........
one of them....one of them....one of them....one of them....one of them....one of them....one of them....one of them....

7 hours ago, image said:

The fun fact is that Matt Scott is perfectly aware of what is allowing them to cheat so easily and that APB’s BattlEye version is literally the worse across every BE protected game.

This last patch also included a significant BattlEye update. We don’t advertise anti-cheat improvements.
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 7

4 minutes ago, MattScott said:
This last patch also included a significant BattlEye update. We don’t advertise anti-cheat improvements.
They'll always cry, nothing will be good enough, however, this is good news I guess. I just always fear the day that LO trys to appease the people crying hacks and history repeats itself with lets just say 'less than just' bans 

2 hours ago, MrBubbleTea said:
sense the joke bro.

now i shall abstain from commenting on a 6 year player being silver and probably in bronze district.
My apologize if I am a casual player,  but I don't retain myself so bad(neither exceptionally good as  you my dear Capitan BRAVO) , don't need so much for being a good player and knowing the mechanic of this game, recognizing there are cheaters in game, need also less.

the fact I am silver it's just for having more opportunity to join in districts with populations and not busy at the same time, many players prefer being silvers for this reason.

The fasting way for becoming gold, you have just to win some match ups with some gold teamate,(also with you are making nothing)  so what you are telling is meaningless, right it was bettter if you shutted out your mouth this time.

Maybe you are ones of the guys I met in game that after some rage time, switch on the triggerbot and ntec with CJ3, no problem for the absurd  recoil, the triggerbot adjust everything eheheheh

Bye Edited by PingOVER9000

6 hours ago, swft said:

Speedhacking is achieved through slowing down the rate at which you send/receive packets thus creating artificial lag. It's not about the server performance at all, and I'm positive most people know who Frosi was referring to. Yes, it is possible that people can look like they are speedhacking when they are just lagging but, when you can consistently do it at any time you want, then you know something is up.

Also, this is done using programs which are not classified as cheats or disallowed programs, hence why BattlEye isn't even batting an eye (but FairFight should).

What you described is essentially a lag-switch.

The ACTUAL speedhack in APB is a modification of the client that makes it 'tick' faster, which then makes you move super fast because your movement isn't currently fact-checked on the server for some reason. It also makes your animations play back faster than they should, though it still takes the same amount of time for events to happens such as actually reloading or being allowed to drive a vehicle after 'entering' it. You don't see speedhackers time warping in vehicles because vehicle movement is actually server-side.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TehBlizzy said:

What you described is essentially a lag-switch.

The ACTUAL speedhack in APB is a modification of the client that makes it 'tick' faster, which then makes you move super fast because your movement isn't currently fact-checked on the server for some reason. It also makes your animations play back faster than they should, though it still takes the same amount of time for events to happens such as actually reloading or being allowed to drive a vehicle after 'entering' it. You don't see speedhackers time warping in vehicles because vehicle movement is actually server-side.
yea but that's the old kind of speedhack that was fixed by RP some time ago...
right now, every "speedhacker" is just lag switching, which makes you warp faster than anyone else, because the server isn't handling lag well (it should reset your position instead of skipping).
when my poor internet connection is lagging out (because of high loads of upload) I also warp around, therefore kinda speedhack since I'm faster than anyone else... (getting better internet connection in 2 days, yay)
  • Like 2

You can just forget about LO going to do the highly needed ban-spree. With the dropping population they are not going to shoot themselves in the leg by banning those morons.  Unfortunately
Even those blatants ruskis posted here on forums don't get banned and keep playing AND streaming. 
Was just about to spend money but now on  second thought...I'll pass.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Sayori said:

You can just forget about LO going to do the highly needed ban-spree. With the dropping population they are not going to shoot themselves in the leg by banning those morons.  Unfortunately
Even those blatants ruskis posted here on forums don't get banned and keep playing AND streaming. 
Was just about to spend money but now on  second thought...I'll pass.

"He can track better than me, he's cheating! If I can't do that it's impossible" 

3 hours ago, MattScott said:
10 hours ago, image said:

The fun fact is that Matt Scott is perfectly aware of what is allowing them to cheat so easily and that APB’s BattlEye version is literally the worse across every BE protected game.

Thank you for that patch and thank you for not advertising it.