Ritual

Fallen Earth Celebration 09/21-10/01

GWbAgnP.jpg

Hello everyone,

In light of Fallen Earth’s 9th birthday incoming on September 22nd, we are happy to share with you a small sign of gratitude and appreciation for being a valuable part of this game.

The Fallen Earth Celebration starts on the 21st of September at 12pm PDT and runs until 12pm PDT on the 1st of October. During the event all of our players will get 30% off in our Fallen Earth store at https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/home.php?gameID=21.

Additionally, all of you that log in during the Fallen Earth Celebration will get our Commander Premium for free! That’s 10 days of extra bonuses and fun! Don’t miss out.
  • Like 1

I'd say an event with GMs/Devs in-game actually interacting with players would be ten fold better than this half-assed sale. Maybe if you did your research on previous events in Fallen Earth events you might actually know that. But I suppose for you to even do anything, you would need to know how to use the GM tools and commands that you say you don't know how to use.  :^)

Little Orbit is a meme at this point, go back to Kung Fu Panda.

Just to clarify, this Commander Premium thing, is it rewarded as a tradeable item, or is it just a free premium booster for 10 days?

4 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Would now be a good time to try to get into Fallen Earth?  I've been meaning to try it out lately but haven't had a chance yet.

Join in pal, the Water is fine #Huehue

On 9/21/2018 at 6:47 PM, Jdred said:

-snip-

Your entitlement is showing, rood dood.
I'd rather the devs work on actually important stuff, not taking a day off to mass spawn creatures and bosses for no reason.
Matt (the CEO mind you) did join us in game for the convoy to Northfields from Plateau. Maybe you missed it.

On 9/21/2018 at 5:47 PM, Jdred said:

I'd say an event with GMs/Devs in-game actually interacting with players would be ten fold better than this half-assed sale. Maybe if you did your research on previous events in Fallen Earth events you might actually know that. But I suppose for you to even do anything, you would need to know how to use the GM tools and commands that you say you don't know how to use.  :^)

Here I'll quote the last anniversary event announced which was back in 2016:
https://forums-old.gamersfirst.com/topic/400136-happy-anniversary/

Wow look at that sale! I mean there were some free stuff so let's call that an event! 2017 was nadda, well maybe tiggs spawned some mobs so that's prob an event even if it wasn't scheduled or announced!(isnt actually but lets say it happened) 2015 was a box pickup event(no devs/gms and recycled props) with some new op buildings and SALES! 2014 was SALES! 2013 was that patch where they fixed primal, they talked to people over a couple days and SALES(ohh yeah new items in the black box...come on buy some keys)! 2012 was an advertisement for gore("Just give it a try" -FE Dev Neverender). 2011 was a faction based event with pvp(a battle royale before it was cool).

So over the last 7 years devs interacted twice with players and gms did 2 times as per official announcement. Let's say they did in 2011 too. So in the last 7 years they had 3 years where devs/gms interacted with players and events in 4 but sales in 5. You should step off that high horse Sir white knight Jdred as clearly you didn't do your research. Sales are more often an anniversary event then those things you listed, but it's better than last years nothing.

TL;DR - Salty white knight told people to do research when he didn't do research. Edited by MICFILLER
This forum being annoying and ignoring things with forum commands for wtv reason and deleting the post.

I'm happy LO is throwing us some commander time for the anniversary. Thanks, appreciate it! Ever since G1 went the wrong way with crafting, it's been a chore rather than an immersive action. This does help people get a bit more back into things. 

On 9/22/2018 at 1:47 AM, Jdred said:

I understand that they do not want to add steamy friends and thus start to see the game subjectively with the eyes of their friends. While I remember gms from gamefirst and even Tiggs they had people from the game on their list of steam friends ......... the result we already know. Litle orbit is a professional company, that is my point of view.