Keshi

Inventory sorting

It's not urgent. I know we've asked for this a while ago. But it's nice to have in the future
For us players to be able to sort our inventory in alphabetical order or date added to inventory and w.e. else possibility available. plz :')

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Or allows us to move items around so we can arrange them however we like. An example would be sorting weapons into each class or putting your most used/favourite weapons from each class near the top.

• Like 3

This works with items that can be duplicated (though its damn expensive with cars). Saadly can't be done with weapons though. Not ideal but its a workaround:

Best option in my opinion is adding a search bar both on mail and locker(inventory) which could be really usefull for people that have alot of stuff/mails

Marketplace has a sorting function, Problem with sorting for example Weapons is the fact you equip and unequip them all the time and that resorts them turning them into a mess.

I recently organized my mods A-Z and once i started using my mods they got messy again unequiping doesn't put them back into order.

A sorting system is possible if they ever fix the problem with Sorting items you actually use (taking the item off doesn't put it back into order problem)

On 9/21/2018 at 7:19 PM, Zinnedine said:

Best option in my opinion is adding a search bar both on mail and locker(inventory) which could be really usefull for people that have alot of stuff/mails

the search on mails would be good
But ingame changing guns/mods u'd have to scroll a bit in your inventory trying to find that thing u need sadly
On 9/21/2018 at 8:12 PM, Zolerox said:

Marketplace has a sorting function, Problem with sorting for example Weapons is the fact you equip and unequip them all the time and that resorts them turning them into a mess.

I recently organized my mods A-Z and once i started using my mods they got messy again unequiping doesn't put them back into order.

A sorting system is possible if they ever fix the problem with Sorting items you actually use (taking the item off doesn't put it back into order problem)

well true. let's hope that maybe in the future it will be added to the game tho
maybe after UE3.5 🤔

18 hours ago, Keshi said:
the search on mails would be good
But ingame changing guns/mods u'd have to scroll a bit in your inventory trying to find that thing u need sadly well true. let's hope that maybe in the future it will be added to the game tho
maybe after UE3.5 🤔
Hoping for it sooner, but after would likely make it easier to implement considering the design of the inventory.
  • Like 1