15 hours ago, Cuve said:

Flashbacks to the c****r that is called console. I'm going to miss the current looks of APB:R on PC 😞

I can relate to your opinion. Unless the game will run at least as good as now (which I doubt), I'm going to miss it as well.

For me APB is one of those games where I purely want smooth gameplay, neglecting all the visuals. It almost feels like APB is meant to look bad, if that makes any sense. We're used to this.

It don't even look bad to me, it looks like the way it is supposed to be 😄

doesn't this video makes you sad? you and your squad was these streets and now they all gone., even original game founders..

Edited by IncBox

I wish Little Orbit would implement visual improvements but I doubt it, That does look great thought and fills me with prive with APB...

Although, I don't normally get travel sick, the movements of the camera did make me feel a little unsteady which is odd.

On 12/1/2018 at 6:18 PM, VickyFox said:

Although, I don't normally get travel sick, the movements of the camera did make me feel a little unsteady which is odd.

I'm sorry that my video made you feel uncomfortable, I can understand especially the last transition from the golden mall to the final shot is a bit heavy for the eyes.

Might add some warning to the description.