Sign in to follow this  
Dahel

video game gambling

just let ya know for those who not aware,
UK, EU and US organisations team up to tackle video game gambling
European regulators
15 countries and one US state team up to fight gambling in video games

Don't forget Straya recently classified it as gambling too due to the same psychological factors.

I am glad it is about to come to an end. Lootboxes are like a cancer in videogames.

add on: they unable classified "video gaming" and "gambling".
it is should be one of em, so far I know.
time will show who have beast, but money is not a factor.
Thumbs up for Valve do be dismissed from boxes as dad seeking for cash.
as experienced openers reported, "today cases are much lower chances than before", developer can adjust this any time at yield scale % from 0.10 to 0.00000001, but non of governors aware of this as part of garbling must be controlled coz be4 they been cheating to trick customer money to profit.
L.O. should recon this and counter act, positively of course. 

my self: no activity in a game
1. ive been scammed for 5ml in game support team drop me down ( unacceptable, sry I've had witness on this deal but ya team ignored me with my proofs ).
2. unable see update up to 4.0 UE to date 2018 December as owner promised.
3. they can change anytime again terms so players can be stand alone with loss as I had

Edited by Dahel

On 9/21/2018 at 10:11 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Don't forget Straya recently classified it as gambling too due to the same psychological factors.

Not just psychologically just the entire thing is gambling. 
Man if game devs want micro transactions screw lootboxes  and just give us the stuff we wanna buy. 
Sadly too many peanuts out there buying loot boxes on mass. 

On 9/22/2018 at 2:27 PM, Dahel said:

my self: no activity in a game
1. ive been scammed for 5ml in game support team drop me down ( unacceptable, sry I've had witness on this deal but ya team ignored me with my proofs ).
2. unable see update up to 4.0 UE to date 2018 December as owner promised.
3. they can change anytime again terms so players can be stand alone with loss as I had

1. It's your own fault you got scammed.  Don't be stupid and trust just anyone.  They announced a few months ago that scam tickets would not be responded to anymore because of the upcoming (now live) trade system, and as a way to deter people from trading until the system was implemented.

2.  What???  They never said that they would have UE4 finished by December.  I think you REALLY misread what they said.  UE 3.5 is the only engine upgrade for the NEAR future, and MattScott said that it's his "sincere hope" that they get it done by the end of the year.  Saying "sincere hope" isn't a promise.
UE4 is being taken care of by a separate team in Australia for the DISTANT future.

3. Again, same as #1, it's your own fault for getting scammed.  Stop trying to blame others for your mistakes.  Yes they can change the ToS whenever they want, but it's not for some anti-consumer agenda like you seem to think.  It's to protect their own a$$ in case players do something stupid and blame them for it.

Getting scammed is a great lesson to learn. Be glad it is in a videogame, and not real life.

On 9/24/2018 at 10:49 PM, AlexandraTromp said:

Not just psychologically just the entire thing is gambling. 
Man if game devs want micro transactions screw lootboxes  and just give us the stuff we wanna buy. 
Sadly too many peanuts out there buying loot boxes on mass. 
You mean direct purchase Why? when they can give you the slip?

Hey Timmie Want this shiny Gold Awapple Skin  for only 0.99$ ?

O Boy do I what do I have to do?

Just buy this NG Box and you have a chance to win it.

*ends up spending 50$ just for 1 skin.

Morale of the story is Direct purchase would Put a roof on their profit once you buy something you don't keep paying to get it.

Why can't these men in suits just let the children gamble. It's not like Children gambling is illegal.

Nothing wrong with gambling because only mentally ill people cant stop doing it.

I remember once i went to a teddy bear machine, i had change after buying so i gave it a try and i got a sizable bambi in the first try. And another time i went with a friend to another super years later and i got like a bird with one try too. I catched it by the cord it had, very lucky.
I allways tried once or twice. If you are unlucky, you should stop. People who is not greedy and know to wait is usally lucky.

5 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

Nothing wrong with gambling because only mentally ill people cant stop doing it.

I remember once i went to a teddy bear machine, i had change after buying so i gave it a try and i got a sizable bambi in the first try. And another time i went with a friend to another super years later and i got like a bird with one try too. I catched it by the cord it had, very lucky.
I allways tried once or twice. If you are unlucky, you should stop. People who is not greedy and know to wait is usally lucky.

You realise those machines have nothing to do with luck and literally are just a win/lose state that you gamble upon right?

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
9 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

You realise those machines have nothing to do with luck and literally are just a win/lose state that you gamble upon right?
Sounds like someone is mad because never got a teddy bear from them.

Sign in to follow this