AWBtwo

Population crisis.....

its amazing how a topic of population turns into a topic of content and balancing patches. did anyone even read the first post? if not gtfo. because youre murdering my thread...

2 minutes ago, awb said:

its amazing how a topic of population turns into a topic of content and balancing patches. did anyone even read the first post? if not gtfo. because youre murdering my thread...

but ur awbone

22 minutes ago, awb said:

To be fair a lot of the stuff such as balancing, content, and events do play a role in population. In terms of your original post of removing the threat system i do think that is a gray area. One side of it you have everyone thrown into the same pool where you will get more consistent op with a mixed bag of players. The other side being because everyone is together you'll have people ranging from new players to dethreaters to veterans. I'm not going to turn this into a bashing on people thread but if you were in the position where you are constantly being beaten over and over again by these veterans and you're only at a low silver level would you continue playing? I'm not saying everyone would quit but you have to keep in mind that losing on a consistent basis wouldn't keep anyone playing in my opinion. Fixing the population at this point in the game is going to be a very big challenge for Little Orbit. Some of the choices they've made already have either angered the community or caused them to quit. Such as unbanning people who were banned prior to them buying the game or these most recent changes to weapons and mods. If they want to bring back population of the game they should be looking back at where the game was populated back in 2011-2012. I know i'm not the only one who feels that way. If population wants to rise I really think LO needs to look at the game from when it was strong in numbers and see what it is people really enjoyed about it. I've been around for years and would gladly give them my two cents.

TL:DR - Population reflects on many things (events, progression, content, balancing). Edited by RespectThis