Zipen

Not Receiving The JT Earned From FC Activities

i didn't receive any JT from fc challenges please fix this as soon as possible , checked my inv to see if it goes automaticly to my wallet but doesn't seem that i received anything (Problem is both on Abington and Baylan)

Edited by Zinnedine
  • Like 4

are u talking about gold challenge? or the bronze/silver one?

Just now, Keshi said:

are u talking about gold challenge? or the bronze/silver one?

All 3 of them
  • Like 1

Has anyone ever lost an item after removing it from the market place?

1 hour ago, iDontThinkSo said:

You cheked mail right ?

ofc i did

Hello, would like to chime in as well. I didn't get my Silver & Gold awards from Asylum (I was at around $30k)

Edited by Nitronik
  • Like 1

Still waiting for the 200 tickets from gold challenge to reach 10k, let me get the 4x4 already ffs

+ 1 here..
Didnt get 50, 150 and 200 JT from both FC...
I hope u will fix this and the game - FC dont work, MarketPlace dont work for some ppl here / cant buy or put items on sale, 7 days cooldown, etc..
:classic_wacko:

ok, I'm also missing 200, 200 and 150. weird... I got the other 150 + 50 + 50 though... justAPBthings 644.0

35 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

ok, I'm also missing 200, 200 and 150. weird... I got the other 150 + 50 + 50 though... justAPBthings 644.0

If I were to venture a guess, something broke after they patched midweek. So if you did it before that, you got them. If you did it after, shit out of luck, apparently. Just a guess though.

1 minute ago, Inquitoria said:
36 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

If I were to venture a guess, something broke after they patched midweek. So if you did it before that, you got them. If you did it after, shit out of luck, apparently. Just a guess though.
makes sense.
  • Like 1

Did a bronze challenge to find out if I can get tickets and nope, still bugged. Fix it already...

Now I got the 50 tickets from bronze, still waiting for the 200 from last week's gold challenge.

Now the fight clubs got a reset and I don't have any challenge completed anymore, but I still have the tickets. LoL Little Orbit.

At least there are some good news: the tickets from past week's gold challenges finally arrived. Enjoying the 4x4 now <3