LoekBraceFace

(GAME) New kits/Revamped kits

I had some ideas for new kits or revamps for the current kits.
Some of the kits are horribly dated and haven't aged well, like most of the bishada kits.
I was thinking more stuff based off of irl tuner parts and cars, maybe like a trd-esque kit for the rapier or maybe more porsche oriented kits for it.
Or maybe for the growl there could be some stuff based off of callaways like the aerowagen with sc757 package which has the supercharger sticking through the bonnet or the callaway gt3-r.

Most of you are probably gonna disagree with me or are gonna say that they're not gonna do it, but I really hope they do cause this game's customization needs an overhaul.

And they don't even have to be anything close to what i suggested but just more modern stuff and stuff that fits the cars.

I'm all for adding more customisation elements to the game as someone that really enjoys customising cars and I think this would be a decent idea, but the engine updates and other critical updates to fix the game would take precedence. It will be a while before LO consider this, yet alone implement it. But as I said before I also would really enjoy some more customisation options.