I submitted a ticket on Friday when the new system opened. I was one of the first 50 tickets. I get the 3 day weekend, but really how long does it take to answer 50 tickets?

This is ridiculous, I cant even access my account because of the password reset, and no replies from support whatsoever.

Anyone else getting through? Would appreciate some help / info.

Edited by SUPPORT-TICKETS-PLS
  • Like 3

Everybody in the community has something to complain about when they said their doing all that can be done. Be patient and wait your turn.

Edited by PvE
  • Like 3

I'm ticket #45 I feel the pain though 😞

Edited by injury
  • Like 3

buddy of mine submitted a ticket to support when it released and he was like in the #500s so im pretty sure theyve got a lot to deal with

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SUPPORT-TICKETS-PLS said:

I submitted a ticket on Friday when the new system opened. I was ticket number 39. I get the 3 day weekend, but really how long does it take to answer 35 tickets?

This is ridiculous, I cant even access my account because of the password reset, and no replies from support whatsoever.

Anyone else getting through? Would appreciate some help / info.

Moshi moshi, forum support desu.

edit: talking out of my patootie please ignore

Edited by BXNNXD
wrong

Just now, BXNNXD said:

orbit probably also has a queue of support tickets that were migrated over from g1 as well, patience is key

That's false, all previous tickets were closed, I received an email from Tiggs about it.

2 minutes ago, SUPPORT-TICKETS-PLS said:

That's false, all previous tickets were closed, I received an email from Tiggs about it.

oh my mistake then, editing first post

My ticket is number 874, and I sent it the last Saturday, one day after the new system opened. Poor support... I wouldn't like to be in the their place. Be patient.

I have the hope that my problem can be solved tomorrow with the maintenance... maybe. I have packet loss only in Citadel all day (except at late night) since I came back a week ago 😭

Please be patient. They're really busy.

Edited by SinnedOne
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, SinnedOne said:

Please be patient. They're really busy so have respect.

No!

2 minutes ago, injury said:

No!

Patience.

• Like 1

I like to imagine that every time someone complains about not getting a reply back, that they move them to the back of the line. It makes me smile just a little bit.

they don't answer tickets on weekends yet, also some tickets will take more to solve than others, they are probably taking account,money,serious issues first.

if you sent a ticket about being banned by "cheats" you're only getting unbanned when BattlEye comes

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MrM0dZ said:

they don't answer tickets on weekends yet, also some tickets will take more to solve than others, they are probably taking account,money,serious issues first.

if you sent a ticket about being banned by "cheats" you're only getting unbanned when BattlEye comes

While all of that is true... my account isn't banned. Just needs an email change because of the password expire. Shouldn't be that complex.

Mine is in the #300s, I don't think they'll get to me until next week.

Hiya,

They were not in during the weekend and monday (yesterday) was memorial day in the US.

There were probably more than 1000 tickets submitted on Friday alone, so please be patient like the rest of us.

I am nr 1103, but that one doesn't need an answer or rather a simple "Has been dealt with" is enough.