TheTaker

game not launching?

Hello i have a problem i have been trying to launch the game and it does not load at all i uninstalled and reinstalled still does not work anyone have this problem? and before i even uninstalled i never got prompt to update the game...

have you tried turning it off and on again

when you open Apb launcher, does the board thing appear and update or you see nothing happen after opening but your game is running on the background? i had the problem where my apb launcher didnt work properly, to fix that i just go to window update and installed all optional plus main updates. after that i ran my drivers booster, let it scan, and done some other updates, then i restart computer, problem fixed.

I open the apb launcher the board thing appears then when I hit start nothing happens... I never had this problem until now 

Is the game updating too?
Did you update any graphics or network drivers? 
etc... gotta troubleshoot ;-;

after reinstalling the game and updating all my drivers still didn't work but I went into the binaries folder and launched it as admin from there that somehow didn't work but I launched the battle eye icon and that worked and I got  a message saying my graphics card wasn't supported after all this time im playing max setting on my computer then I went in my graphics card setting it was switched to my intel from some reason and I have a GTX 965 so I switched it to that and it worked I think after the update it messed with my graphics card settings idk....

Well then it's clear. Reinstall graphic card drivers and retry.

Update: so it works for me now i have to launch from the Battle eye icon i dont know why i never had to do that before but now it works from there