Sign in to follow this  
Arianna

3 Days for next trade

Trading system is perfect except for one flaw => have to wait 3 days to the next trade  to the same gun i traded recently,
Why making 3 days for next trade for the same gun i already traded ?
what good comes from that ?
what if i wanna trade same gun in same day with 2  people  ?

There's already a thread about this iirc.

The response was something along the lines of "It is a complex method to prevent abuse of the trading system, and will be continually tweaked"

• Like 1

A cooldown on trading is abysmal.  What a terrible decision I hate to say.

Edited by mynd
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, mynd said:

A cooldown on trading is abysmal.  What a terrible decision I hate to say.

I beg to differ.
I still remember January 2018 G1 account password leak.
Of course I understand problem but then again it's some kind of protection if you lose suddenly access to account. Edited by Mitne
  • Like 3

Trade hold is an awesome decision, so you "traders" won't trade-jerk billion of your items in a day and start whining "game is boring again, give us new content".

Edited by ឴឴឴឴឴឴឴
Hold your horses.

I think it's a great idea. I mean it's only 3days lol

The main reason trading has been requested was to trade weapons.  Putting a 3 day time limit on that seems backwards.

Since I've learned it only applies to weapons and cars, I care much less personally since all I want to do is consolidate my wealth onto one character and possibly delete all my extraneous characters.

I still think it's a dumb decision to have any limit, again, to mitigate human stupidity.

Edited by mynd

On 9/20/2018 at 9:20 AM, Mitne said:
I beg to differ.
I still remember January 2018 G1 account password leak.
Of course I understand problem but then again it's some kind of protection if you lose suddenly access to account.

I don't see how it would be a protection at all since if somebody stole your account they would transfer everything with the marketplace at 1$ anyway.
The delay has no point other than making some weapon trades annoying. Edited by Nessie

If they want to protect us, get 2 factor authentication already.  That way support can say "too bad" to the ones that don't use it and get bent over.

27 minutes ago, mynd said:

If they want to protect us, get 2 factor authentication already.  That way support can say "too bad" to the ones that don't use it and get bent over.

^this^

Sign in to follow this