Sign in to follow this  
MACKxBOLAN

SHOTGUNS FAIR NOW

This morning wasn't so good, but after the server patch the shotguns seem to have the power they should. I was not getting hit registers. 
  They also seem fair, not too op.  My Opinion.  :classic_wink:

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

good work boss

GOOD WORK BOSS*

5 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:
GOOD WORK BOSS*
dude its late, ur gonna wake the neighbors 

Just now, BXNNXD said:
5 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:
GOOD WORK BOSS*
dude its late, ur gonna wake the neighbors 
DARK QUIET LOUD

Just now, Aeronaut said:

DARK QUIET LOUD

unbelievable

So now that shotguns are not "broken" are we going to see the server pop. skyrocket? Are legions of players going to return now that the worst thing to ever happen to APB has been "fixed"? Will ARMAS be flooded with sales? Will we finally see less ALL CAPS posts in the forums?

Or will all of the whiners just find another nit to pick and claim the world is ending due to that instead?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KnifuWaifu said:

So now that shotguns are not "broken" are we going to see the server pop. skyrocket? Are legions of players going to return now that the worst thing to ever happen to APB has been "fixed"? Will ARMAS be flooded with sales? Will we finally see less ALL CAPS posts in the forums?

Or will all of the whiners just find another nit to pick and claim the world is ending due to that instead?

i lol in my office right fckking now.

So the dreaded shotgun meta is over? Despite the silly sarcasm in this thread, could bring some back.  I know I temp quit in order to avoid another shotgun heavy meta.

6 minutes ago, mynd said:

So the dreaded shotgun meta is over? Despite the silly sarcasm in this thread, could bring some back.  I know I temp quit in order to avoid another shotgun heavy meta.

shotguns - or least certain shotguns - are still strong, given that i doubt we'll see them removed from the meta for some time

Welp, back to the N-TEC for most of the population.

The Strife is a beast right now, wanted to try other shotguns and give proper feedback but haven't been able to put it down since it's too much fun lol.

For the people who only play shotgun..its good..i think LO got it spot on!!

My main concern  was that they were too forgiving before. Can you still 2-shot while off-target, and is it still reliable while on target?

'Fair'.

While giving players additional damage even when missing and disregarding cover that opponents may use. Regardless of how effective or not effective they are, that doesn't seem very fair. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Find out on the next episode of DBZ

13 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

are we going to see the server pop. skyrocket? 

No. There's still no optimization, no new map (at least one new map), no new contacts, no punishment against "somethingusers", no fair matchmaking.
That means what this game is still unplayable for new players (too many "pro" players against them each mission) and also for the old ones (no new PLAYABLE content). 
Login - having fun for a 0.5-1 hour - quit - launch something else or checking forums //APB reality these days
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Keshi said:
On 9/20/2018 at 11:18 AM, KnifuWaifu said:

Find out on the next episode of DBZ

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, PACwoMAN said:
No. There's still no optimization, no new map (at least one new map), no new contacts, no punishment against "somethingusers", no fair matchmaking.
That means what this game is still unplayable for new players (too many "pro" players against them each mission) and also for the old ones (no new PLAYABLE content). 
Login - having fun for a 0.5-1 hour - quit - launch something else or checking forums //APB reality these days
Roll credits. 

And there we have it, at least you were nice enough to not make a new thread about it.

Sign in to follow this