Lixil

Europe/Russia Maintenance 30th May Extended for 2 more hours

Hello everyone!

The APB worlds in European and Russia areas will be having some backend network maintenance performed on them Wednesday the 30th of May, 2018, 01:00 to 07:00 UTC. The game will not be available to the players. The worlds that are impacted are Citadel, Nekrova, EU – PS4 and EU – Xbox.

Thank you!

European and Russian worlds will not be part of this Weekly regular Maintenance. 

Maintenance has been extended for 2 more hours. I apologize for the inconvenience.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HolgateTrade said:

is this the battleye?

i don't want to speculate but i think they'd let us know if it was battleye. also it's only for citadel and nekrova

It's a network maintenance. Also, European and Russian worlds will not be part of Weekly regular Maintenance. (Updated the post as well)

Will the other servers get the same treatment as well? or only Citadel and Nekrova is needed to be updated?

18 minutes ago, killer619 said:

Will the other servers get the same treatment as well? or only Citadel and Nekrova is needed to be updated?

I believe they are under different network.

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to update everyone that maintenance is extended for extra 2 hours. I apologize for the inconvenience.

21 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to update everyone that maintenance is extended for extra 2 hours. I apologize for the inconvenience.

giphy.gif

Are the district servers up yet? Cause everytime I try to log in It says "You have been disconnected from the server unexpectedly"

Is this taking effect now? The time you guys said would be 5 am EST for me, its not 5 am est yet. Whats going on?

13 minutes ago, Mobpi said:

Is this taking effect now? The time you guys said would be 5 am EST for me, its not 5 am est yet. Whats going on?

7:00 am UTC was about half an hour ago as of posting this. We should all be good now

so tired right now so bed it is after not sleeping properly for 3 days.

Looking forward to see the new latency after this maintenance ! see ya once im awake again 🙂

Edited by NoobOnDrugs