AlbatrozSteak

Grenades Buff

Did they buff the damage of grenades? Because i killed someone with full hp with one normal frag grenade two different times, only my name popped in the killfeed and I'm 1000% sure i didn't even shoot them.

The guy probably had an ammo box close to him. A frag can 1 shot an ammo  box, which can 1 shot a player.

8 minutes ago, EmptyPillow said:

The guy probably had an ammo box close to him. A frag can 1 shot an ammo  box, which can 1 shot a player.

Ammo box on its own cannot kill a player from full health, to clarify.

There many factors in which they might damaged themselves - even jumping from somewhere and taking light damage then taking frag in face is enough.

3 hours ago, EmptyPillow said:

I was having a 5v5 mission on waterfront yesterday and had the funniest thing happen, as I went around in an alley with all my teammates and enemies surrounding us from multiple entries, after almost a minute I then finally decide to put down an ammo box as I was completely out of ammo for my primary, but the very moment I pulled that crap out of my patootie, I instantly get blown away by a frag grenade in the blink of an eye later.

Me who is usually anxious and conservative when it comes to using my equipment.

11 minutes ago, Rarky said:
I was having a 5v5 mission on waterfront yesterday and had the funniest thing happen, as I went around in an alley with all my teammates and enemies surrounding us from multiple entries, after almost a minute I then finally decide to put down an ammo box as I was completely out of ammo for my primary, but the very moment I pulled that crap out of my patootie, I instantly get blown away by a frag grenade in the blink of an eye later.

Me who is usually anxious and conservative when it comes to using my equipment.
For a very long time I had this weird belief that if enemies are near, pressing 4 would kill me regardless of the consumable i'm using. Edited by TheHidden-Tember

On 9/20/2018 at 1:32 PM, TheHidden-Tember said:

For a very long time I had this weird belief that if enemies are near, pressing 4 would kill me regardless of the consumable i'm using.

I really feel you..

Edited by Rarky

did u have conc? If so did he have fragile?
When u killed that person did u see gravity?
Did you see the grenade icon or something else at the top right?

4 hours ago, Keshi said:

did u have conc? If so did he have fragile?
When u killed that person did u see gravity?
Did you see the grenade icon or something else at the top right?

I had the normal frag grenade and none of them had fragile, they didn't take dmg from gravity. I guess they just popped an ammo box right as i threw it just like the ones above said.

Though if you pop an ammo box, and you toss a grenade, they die with a skull icon instead of a grenade icon.

17 hours ago, Rarky said:
17 hours ago, TheHidden-Tember said:

For a very long time I had this weird belief that if enemies are near, pressing 4 would kill me regardless of the consumable i'm using.
I really feel you, there's just something paranoia inducing to being to conservative to your equipment..
That's why i have my yellow mods unequipped.