Scarlet

Colby CSG-20 PR1 (uesless) please revamp @Matt

7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
iirc they lowered the lcr rof so that the ir3 change wouldn’t affect it so much 

if that hasn’t happened yet then i’m just spazzing out rn 
Yeah they did that, and as I said, I'm not talking specifically about the LCR, I'm talking about the mod in whole.
I used the LCR as an example because it's a weapon I was familiar with pre-patch and was concerned the most about, knowing that they have adjusted it puts me more at ease but I still think it could be handled better.

My reply is moot since I havent played since the IR3 changes were initially in effect.

IR3 used to be a staple selling mod for me. Now it is poo poo so I mind my time between games were my PC will perform better. While playing  DbD I play at 20-30 fps max. No aim involved and its coded pretty well. 

I bet a better PC will bring me back...and probably gold as well.

Hoping not to return to guns I bought being f#@&ed up.

Regards.

Or they could do their experimental rof reduction thing on a mod no one uses like heavy barrel and give IR bloom penalties like CJ.

but no apparently that's too obvious

people are memeing on this stuff but I agree personally - most of the ARMAS IR3 presets need to be remodded, at the very least have IR3 swapped out for IR1 or IR2 if they don't want to put a completely different mod in them just yet

• Thanks 1

You have to understand that your opinion is not interesting for Little Orbit.

1 minute ago, Shiggi said:

You have to understand that your opinion is not interesting for Little Orbit.

this has been proven wrong quite a bit of times already

The gun is fine leave it ALONE!

i don't understand the argument here. It was the top tier shotgun for years. It is still balanced; it just has a different playstyle now.

On 9/20/2018 at 9:29 AM, Yoss said:

i don't understand the argument here. It was the top tier shotgun for years. It is still balanced; it just has a different playstyle now.

more like an abandon gun I don't see anyone uses an improve rifling 3 csg, tbh no one will ever buy that gun currently now on armas. 

why buy a Colby CSG-20 PR1 when there's a shredder? that doesn't need an improve rifling 3 all you have to do is hold the mouse button. Edited by Scarlet