Bring it back but first fix the shotguns or not...beacon with current shotguns would actually look kinda funny

2 hours ago, Sophiie said:

Bring back "Little Boots - No Brakes" and I will pay for 12 months of premium.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Sergsininia said:
10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
They walked back the "replace fight club" aspect cuz the community freaked out.
But yeah, there is a new mode called "riot" in the works... totally not a BR mode.
I mean, we had a fun gamemode similar to BR... the Halloween Event... and the Anarchy Event... I rather liked those, especially the Anarchy event... if it came back, some adjustments to maps, whether using a fight club map,(probably asylum) and more than just a "winner" for money and JT, more rewards, like some money, JT, and I guess a joker box or 2, that would have some good incentives for players to join.
There fun cause there events, make them perm and ppl will stop playing them really quickly (Halloween is only majorly populated the 1st week then it essentially dies out cause ppl get tired of the rocket spam quickly)

21 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
am i finally apb famous

what should i charge for autographs
I just know you as that "Witty TvHead Fetish Guy" 😛 Charge 99G1C btw

How 'bout they re-release it later in the future as a fully/semi constructed tower? Interior props like desks and junk for cover? Breakable glass windows? Same amount of floors and such, with scaffoldings on the perimeter still but less places to get crossfire from and more ways to ascend/descend the map? 

Maybe that's asking to much lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shyloid said:

How 'bout they re-release it later in the future as a fully/semi constructed tower? Interior props like desks and junk for cover? Breakable glass windows? Same amount of floors and such, with scaffoldings on the perimeter still but less places to get crossfire from and more ways to ascend/descend the map? 

Maybe that's asking to much lol

Id just ask for a whole new dist with new contacts and lvl cap over this

On 9/18/2018 at 3:33 AM, missy said:

Hello!

THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS!  We need to band together as ONE UNIT to plead to the powers that be in Little Orbit to bring back Beacon.  I mean come on yall - who likes Asylum- on the real?  It's boring.  It's WAY too big.  It's hard to get a full district, so mostly we're just running around for FOREVER just trying to find someone to kill.  And, we want frags!  RIGHT?  Yeah, I know.

And, do you guys remember the Beacon Christmas event with the gun game?  How freakin fun is that.  Now, just think - we could have that YEAR round.

SO JOIN ME DEAR APB FRIENDS.  Fight for Beacon.  LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD.

BRING BEACON BACK FROM THE DEAD @MattScott!!

beacon ❤️ best

Taking how positive comments are upvoted and negative are downvoted I just take this "discussion" is "you either agree with me or have no saying".
Also believe me. I give you month max, you all will be crying for Asylum to be back.

• Thanks 1

Why can't we just have all three fight club maps?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

lighthouse closed location in arena Asalim 
8Ftu65Dw6T.jpg
s2485X2Z32.jpg

and Beacon 
d8RvYy4U6J.jpg

these are two completely different locations in the game . I'd like to access both of them .