No gifs in this thread?

Mk6ZGph.gif
I'd rather do this than play Asylum.

• Like 3

Yes ... Yes ... lets play in "beacon" aka: (what the fakk are those spawns) with LO balanced shotguns.
What can go wrong ?

kDwM0LN.gif?noredirect

Beacon is pretty bad, vertical fights are awful.

Beacon with shotgun changes reverted and hitreg issues resolved would be fun though.

8 hours ago, jk0h said:

The rants of a player who shouldn't have a voice.
Good we have democracy right guys? ...Guys?

Also spawns are horrible in Asylum already and it's big map... imagine way smaller Beacon.
No. Next shotgun-or-nothing map... Edited by Mitne
Posting derped a lot so had to edit it.

9 hours ago, missy said:

BRING BEACON BACK FROM THE DEAD @MattScott!!

I am PHM and I approve this message.

Edited by PHM

9 hours ago, missy said:

Hello!

THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS!  We need to band together as ONE UNIT to plead to the powers that be in Little Orbit to bring back Beacon.  I mean come on yall - who likes Asylum- on the real?  It's boring.  It's WAY too big.  It's hard to get a full district, so mostly we're just running around for FOREVER just trying to find someone to kill.  And, we want frags!  RIGHT?  Yeah, I know.

And, do you guys remember the Beacon Christmas event with the gun game?  How freakin fun is that.  Now, just think - we could have that YEAR round.

SO JOIN ME DEAR APB FRIENDS.  Fight for Beacon.  LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD.

BRING BEACON BACK FROM THE DEAD @MattScott!!

I think it's good that beacon is only for christmas event. Abington is a nice map, the size is fine in my opinion but there should be some update about the spawn points... maybe even give the whole map a little upgrade. I am a big fan of that "in building combats" and I would like to see more of that. It would be cool if they expand abington a bit more in example adding more ways, maybe even hidden ways like:
1dAn7my.jpg

or opening more rooms:
mWF8XPC.jpg

It could be really funny. My first time in abington was the best. Because all that ways was so confusing - I didn't know where I have to run to get to the objective. And thats what I like about abington. I don't know if anyone share that opinions but I would like to know.

I'm afraid that beacon would only really work out without the "New" Spawning system. I'm pretty sure everyone that played the Christmas event on Beacon can without a doubt say that spawns were incredibly broken even outside the FFA mode.

4 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

No gifs in this thread?

Mk6ZGph.gif
I'd rather do this than play Asylum.

giphy.gif Edited by KnifuWaifu
you monster

Ill pass on beacon. The spawns on the map are absolutely horrid and there would be no way things would be balanced. And for those who are saying you cant fill Asylum you obv arent around during the day cause it does fill, you just wont see Asylum and Baylen with players cause its only ever one of the 2. If you swap maps it will be the same thing just Baylen will never be played cause you will have a kills only map thats small enough as to where it will be close range weapons only like the shotties. No thanks I prefer Asylum where you can have a variety of viable weapons.
Asylum: Obj FC map that is big enough to support 20v20 with not so great but not overly horrid spawns with most weapons viable.
Baylen: Kills only map that can support 20v20 with ok respawns and is mostly for ranged weapons.
Beacon: Kills only map that is really only good for 10v10 with the worst spawns in the game and is so small that the only viable weapons will be shotties.

Edited by Darkzero3802

the people who want beacon back are the same people will start whining about beacon being back within a week or so.

i dont even know where these beacon lovers come from when they immediately complain about it after its returned

just keep it as a stupid event place for winter

• Like 2

Back then beacon was already filled with shotguns...imagine now with the shotgun buffs Kappa

this thread TLDR:

STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

ffs why do you fucking care if people who like Beacon can play beacon

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Inquitoria said:

this thread TLDR:

Maybe because as it stands we'd have to lose one of the other fight clubs?

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
6 minutes ago, Inquitoria said:

this thread TLDR:

Maybe because as it stands we'd have to lose one of the other fight clubs?
Honestly, I think a rotation would be good, it would allow for Beacon to be around more often, and Asylum to still stay. Like every month they switch.

On top of that- MattScott has said that they're planning a new gamemode already, which could take place of Fight Club in general.
Although I would love to have Beacon back, I'm pretty optimistic to see what actual new content will be available. 

Just now, Sergsininia said:
Honestly, I think a rotation would be good, it would allow for Beacon to be around more often, and Asylum to still stay. Like every month they switch.

On top of that- MattScott has said that they're planning a new gamemode already, which could take place of Fight Club in general.
Although I would love to have Beacon back, I'm pretty optimistic to see what actual new content will be available. 
They walked back the "replace fight club" aspect cuz the community freaked out.
But yeah, there is a new mode called "riot" in the works... totally not a BR mode.

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
They walked back the "replace fight club" aspect cuz the community freaked out.
But yeah, there is a new mode called "riot" in the works... totally not a BR mode.
I mean, we had a fun gamemode similar to BR... the Halloween Event... and the Anarchy Event... I rather liked those, especially the Anarchy event... if it came back, some adjustments to maps, whether using a fight club map,(probably asylum) and more than just a "winner" for money and JT, more rewards, like some money, JT, and I guess a joker box or 2, that would have some good incentives for players to join.

42 minutes ago, Inquitoria said:

this thread TLDR:

Asylum: Obj FC map that is big enough to support 20v20 with not so great but not overly horrid spawns with most weapons viable.
Baylen: Kills only map that can support 20v20 with ok respawns and is mostly for ranged weapons.
Beacon: Kills only map that is really only good for 10v10 with the worst spawns in the game and is so small that the only viable weapons are shotties.

12 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
contribute and get memed on, shitpost and get memed on

i must be doing something right lmao
Y9HnsqH.jpg

2 hours ago, Inquitoria said:

this thread TLDR:

Wow finally someone coming in with some sense! Some people like Beacon and would like some different content.

What would actually be cool is if Little Orbit put fc on a rotation. Maybe when fight club restarts every week or so it'll rotate a new map in. 

Week 1 - Baylan and Asylum
Week 2 - Asylum and Beacon
Week 3 - Beacon and Baylan 

... And so on. That way it would end the monotony of the same thing and it would keep people interested. Like oh man my map is coming next week, I'm excite. And, that way everyone is happy and the fc heroes can just continue doing what they do. 

Would that be a good middle ground? @MattScott

I believe so.  

Bring back Beacon! 

- signed miss/missy the ultimate carried player. CBT player for Joker. Original account. Hated by many, loved by all. I know people in MBAH, Africa City, and RAOV. Admin in Virgil's discord. Voted most funny chick in APB, 2012-2018. COD4 Blackout killa. Knows all the words to Baby Got Back. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, missy said:

And, do you guys remember the Beacon Christmas event with the gun game?  How freakin fun is that.  Now, just think - we could have that YEAR round.

It was terrible.

i like bacon

it's probably the only fightclub i get some enjoyment out of

• Like 2

Bring back "Little Boots - No Brakes" and I will pay for 12 months of premium.

• Like 2