Hello!

THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS!  We need to band together as ONE UNIT to plead to the powers that be in Little Orbit to bring back Beacon.  I mean come on yall - who likes Asylum- on the real?  It's boring.  It's WAY too big.  It's hard to get a full district, so mostly we're just running around for FOREVER just trying to find someone to kill.  And, we want frags!  RIGHT?  Yeah, I know.

And, do you guys remember the Beacon Christmas event with the gun game?  How freakin fun is that.  Now, just think - we could have that YEAR round.

SO JOIN ME DEAR APB FRIENDS.  Fight for Beacon.  LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD.

BRING BEACON BACK FROM THE DEAD @MattScott!!

Edited by missy
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 1

I support this, Beacon was always a vastly superior map when it came to fragging. Asylum was always less than fun. But at least on beacon I didnt have to walk through 15 hallways to find a bronze walking into a wall. Lets ditch the crappy map and bring back the gold.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

i prefer having to run for 30 seconds tops for opp over having opp spawn literally on top of my character 

edit: if the engine upgrade proceeeds as planned we’ll likely have beacon by the end of the year since the only reason it’s gone is ui limitations due to the current engine 

Edited by BXNNXD
added stuff
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

i prefer having to run for 30 seconds tops for opp over having opp spawn literally on top of my character 

The rants of a player who shouldn't have a voice.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As a fellow gamer and APB connoisseur, i wholeheartedly agree with this statement. We need to stand together as one since we are the most oppressed group of all : Gamers.

So brothers and sisters, rise up and help us bring back the beacon fight club as it is  the most skill based fight clubs of the 3. 

Fight for Beacon.

-Arrowtotheknee,  MBAH clan member, RAOV clan member, former wasp division officer from the Jericho Server, One of the founders of Viper Corps, fight club enthusiast, Second place winner of the killathon event (20k g1c), proud owner of a 4x4 vegas before it was cool, symbol creator, over 100k confirmed kills over 2 characters and max rank on both enforcer and criminal characters.

Edited by Arrowtotheknee
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

edit: if the engine upgrade proceeeds as planned we’ll likely have beacon by the end of the year since the only reason it’s gone is ui limitations due to the current engine 

you trollin my dude?

1 minute ago, jk0h said:

The rants of a player who shouldn't have a voice.
ironic

1 minute ago, missy said:
you trollin my dude?
no?
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

How did UI limitations effect Beacon?? 

Just now, TrinityFSB said:
How did UI limitations effect Beacon?? 
the district select screen can only have so many options, so it cant support the space for 3 fight club selections

id go find the g1 post, but searching through the old forums is a pain
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
the district select screen can only have so many options, so it cant support the space for 3 fight club selections

the select screen problem sounds familiar to me

hopefully we can have beacon return  and some other completely new ones as well

57 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

Even though we had the open conflict added to the screen a long time ago? 
thus adding choices to the selections?...

I've said it so many times too, I want Beacon back. Asylum never felt finished, and it's definitely not optimized. 
Beacon has also made a return a few times, and I'd certainly welcome it with open arms to be seen again.

2 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

this is the counterpoint a lot of people made on the old forums as well

7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
12 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

this is the counterpoint a lot of people made on the old forums as well
I'll understand if something stupid happened with the UI design that they can't add a third fight club... but considering this is G1 we're talking about...
I'll take the "they might have been either a tad lazy, or 'don't care'" way out...

Hopefully it makes a comeback, whether rotations or what not...

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
ironic
  no?
knowing who you are im inclined to agree.

+1, was fun, even if it doesn't get a spot on district select, it should be present. it is content.
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

knowing who you are im inclined to agree.

am i finally apb famous

what should i charge for autographs

Am I the only one who likes Asylum? It's such a diverse map when the mission types actually cycle. It has outdoor and indoor, sniping spots and cqc pop-tarts, plenty of cover based areas and open fields and those nice little nooks where a well-placed grenade kills half the team. Not to mention it's no where near as sterile as the other FCs, despite the dev's efforts there are still plenty of glitches and secret places to banana around in, it's fun!

Beacon was nice and did have some of what Asylum has, but on such a smaller scale if you strafe one keypress too far you're in the wrong zone for your play style. I do like Beacon though but if we're going to kill a FC district, let's kill Bayan. 

What does Bayan have? Shipping crates, space, and a marathon to find the next player. Gameplay in Bayan mostly sticks around two areas and just becomes a competition between which side spawn-camps the most. The only thing to nudge people out of their camps are the JT tasks which take way too long for a shitty silver like me to complete. 

Edited by KnifuWaifu
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
am i finally apb famous

image0.jpg

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:
am i finally apb famous

you should just close your forum account so you stop wasting everyones time having to read your non sense full of dumb sentences posts.
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, dreamside said:
you should just close your forum account so you stop wasting everyones time having to read your non sense full of dumb sentences posts.
Did you know he also microwaves his eggs?

27 minutes ago, dreamside said:
contribute and get memed on, shitpost and get memed on

i must be doing something right lmao

All the fight club maps are terrible if we are being honest. Mostly because they were never made from the ground up with fight club in mind.

• Like 5