Sign in to follow this  
Snubnose

Han Coywolf Alternative Spoiler

I'd like to have the plastic ribs / panels removed from the Coywolf spoiler, as an atlernative (second) version.

The current spoiler looks more like a rally variant, but I'm more into street racing (tuners) than rally cars.

picture of what I'm talking about:
G6Ba7EX.png

keep in mind: I want an alternative version, not the current one to be replaced.

the whole kit needs to be redone tbh

it’s just a pathetic mess and arguably the best example of how little g1 cared for the quality of their game 

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

it’s just a pathetic mess and arguably the best example of how little g1 cared for the quality of their game 

Yea...  G1 really didn't give 2 shits about anything the playerbase really wanted.

5 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

I agree on the "G1 cared little for the quality of their game" part, and also what @TrinityFSB said.

but what exactly bothers you about the coywolf kit? I don't think it's that bad... sure it has a few flaws and everyone has different taste, but I don't think a whole rework is needed >_>
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

but what exactly bothers you about the coywolf kit? I don't think it's that bad... sure it has a few flaws and everyone has different taste, but I don't think a whole rework is needed >_>

idk im oddly salty about it for some reason

but it just isnt the same quality as other kits; the parts arent seperated enough, which makes it difficult to impossible to mix the coywolf kit with the default han veo kit

Just now, BXNNXD said:
idk im oddly salty about it for some reason

but it just isnt the same quality as other kits; the parts arent seperated enough, which makes it difficult to impossible to mix the coywolf kit with the default han veo kit
kinda true, especially with the front bumper also changing the head lights, instead of being 2 different parts... makes adding more kits to the coywolf a pain because parts don't combine well... I mean there are other cars like the bishada, when you add just 1 bumper from the mako kit it looks really werid, but that's just to the pure nature of it being a huge bodykit in general.
I'd like to see more kits added for the coywolf, and other low-mid tier class vehicles getting tuned versions, but you're right, the coywolf (atleast the front bumper + headlights) could use some rework to be separate. (or any future kit for the vehicle has to also combine front-bumper + headlight into 1, which makes the car less enjoyable, because combining car kits is important for customization)

but for now, I'd be happy if we get what I suggested... and and also: make djinn diablos usable for every car, but that's something for another suggestion thread I've been thinking about.

14 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

I argue every kit G1 made is a pathetic mess. Every single one of them look like a 5 year old just downloaded Misfit modeler for the first time. None of the body lines match previous kits, there's parts sticking out all over the place, some models look like they got corrupted saving, missing textures, cube shaped exhausts, etc.

I really hope LO can separate the body panels into more sections. I hate how the roofs are often linked to window panels and bumpers to fenders/quarter panels.