Does Little Orbit listen to people who have been around for years or the players who have played for 20 hours?

17 hours ago, Yood said:
question how many hours have you been in the social district ?  p.s. naturally! I'm interested in your personal opinion . but I think mine will be more competent                                        

Okay, okay, so I'm not normally one to bash Silvers, but did you actually just try to show off knowing a lot about the game by showing your log-in screen that clearly shows that you're Silver?

This is next level cringe boy, you can't be showing off knowing everything about APB when you're a mid-skill APB player at best. Please tell me you're being sarcastic.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kewlin said:

Okay, okay, so I'm not normally one to bash Silvers, but did you actually just try to show off knowing a lot about the game by showing your log-in screen that clearly shows that you're Silver?

This is next level cringe boy, you can't be showing off knowing everything about APB when you're a mid-skill APB player at best. Please tell me you're being sarcastic.
Be nice to Yood, its not easy to dethreat day after day after day.

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Be nice to Yood, its not easy to dethreat day after day after day.

Oh, he's a dethreater!

I thought for a second that might make things better. . . but. . . nope.
  • Like 1

I've been here for years. I have spent about 1500 hours online playing missions and doing whatnot. But I have only managed to get one toon to max rank. .

I've got nothing to say about the state of this game, the mechanics or gun-play. I've submerged myself in San Paro, but I only ever wanted to play pretend.

Tbh, I've been on-and-off around since obt and I'd still rather them listen to new players to learn what will make new players join and stay instead of old crotchety bitter people like myself who will probably stick with it regardless.

Rather a game with a playerbase than a dead game after all

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mightyena said:

Tbh, I've been on-and-off around since obt and I'd still rather them listen to new players to learn what will make new players join and stay instead of old crotchety bitter people like myself who will probably stick with it regardless.

Rather a game with a playerbase than a dead game after all

I'd rather them hold a vote asking "Should we bring back old ir3 or keep it the same?" keep up for a week or so then make changes based on that from here on out
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, YOLO545 said:
6 hours ago, Mightyena said:

I'd rather them hold a vote asking "Should we bring back old ir3 or keep it the same?" keep up for a week or so then make changes based on that from here on out
which old ir3 are we talking about?
the ir3 at game release was horrible balanced
the 2nd ir3 without the percentage range increase was a lot better, but just in a simplified way (i mean it should show how much more range you really get, and not in a percentage).

On 9/29/2018 at 12:02 PM, a Pair of Socks said:
 do you think that if they gave a shit about them being so overpoweringly broken and heard everysingle member of the communitys side about it... that they'd fix it right away??

But no whatever, lets just milk the sells for money and move onto the next gun to break.  just like g1 did lmao

It wasn't the two months you claimed it to be though, they were broken for one month, and they had tried different things within that month to unbreak them.  To me it just looks like they got their priorities mixed up with the amount of time it took.  And they're not even op anymore so just stop complaining already, Christ.  If you want to complain about something at least complain about something that is still a problem.  On top of all of that they're new to online games in general, so they probably didn't know how to handle the backlash, probably hesitated because they didn't want to make another huge change to break things even more and cause another backlash.

Also please don't write that small, my dinky low res monitor at work makes it look like hieroglyphics if I don't zoom in.
  Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Thanks 1

On 9/29/2018 at 10:36 PM, Yood said:
question how many hours have you been in the social district ?  p.s. naturally! I'm interested in your personal opinion . but I think mine will be more competent                                         
6DvT1yd64i.jpg 
For one thing my statement was not to be taken seriously... not sure why you gotta show me a pic of your chars lol.🤔 And like maybe about 300hrs give or take idk actually. I don't really care about total playtime. You're clearly the real cool guy here. Edited by Shyloid

26 minutes ago, Shyloid said:
For one thing my statement was not to be taken seriously... not sure why you gotta show me a pic of your chars lol. And like maybe about 300hrs give or take idk actually. I don't really care about total playtime. You're clearly the real cool guy here. 
just don't get me wrong . I'm not asking for anything for myself . I don't need any help . all I'm trying to explain to you is simple truths .  player with 300 hours played do not know something ! Edited by Yood

22 hours ago, foolish ninja said:
which old ir3 are we talking about?
the ir3 at game release was horrible balanced
the 2nd ir3 without the percentage range increase was a lot better, but just in a simplified way (i mean it should show how much more range you really get, and not in a percentage).
The 2nd one

11 hours ago, Yood said:
just don't get me wrong . I'm not asking for anything for myself . I don't need any help . all I'm trying to explain to you is simple truths .  player with 300 hours played do not know something !
300hrs in social, not total played. I was literally answering your question you asked about my social hours...  Like what even are you talking about anymore lol.

3 hours ago, Shyloid said:
15 hours ago, Yood said:
just don't get me wrong . I'm not asking for anything for myself . I don't need any help . all I'm trying to explain to you is simple truths .  player with 300 hours played do not know something !
300hrs in social, not total played. I was literally answering your question you asked about my social hours...  Like what even are you talking about anymore lol.
3700 h

On 9/29/2018 at 10:52 AM, a Pair of Socks said:
His response was exactly what I was going to say. " they did over a year "

fuzzy bunny this arguement is getting old, when they worked on the game they added soooo much more than they have and all they have added this far was shit that g1 already has done but never implemented because they stopped giving a shit about the game! lmao!

Also, on that note, if they gave the slightest hippity hoppity fuck they would have just reverted the shotguns changes instead of letting it just sit there, completely broken as all fuck lmao.    But oh yeah, there was testing, I can hear your sweat dripplets coming through your webcam mic thats tilted up cause you clop all day, NO! There was obviously not enough testing time at all whatsoever!  A fucking infant could tell that the shotguns changes were completely broken and to leave them as such is just a huge kick in the banana lol.  But whatever, youre so blinded by your idiocy that you sit here and type shit like this.  gg my friend, press F for respect.
It really sounds like you need to get a life...  x)

On 10/1/2018 at 9:20 AM, Kewlin said:

Oh, he's a dethreater!

I thought for a second that might make things better. . . but. . . nope.
Russians don't give up .